A RAINY DECEPTION

Start from the beginning

I can only hope that Lady Luck's state of mentality will twist fate the right way over the days we work on this project, and, to make matters seem worse in my case, we were given a two (2) week spring break holiday. Haruna took this advantage and asked me to stay over at their place during the vacation, and I've never been so hesitant about a decision. I definitely couldn't turn down her offer, anyways. I had to think smart about this.

What worried me the most was that she texted me not too long ago, saying that it was probably going to rain soon, and she said to bring any extra clothes and such if I do plan to stay over for academic reasons.

In which, I did, just in case, since the forecast said that the chances of a severe thunderstorm may happen soon, and I didn't want to be home alone during that time. I could've invited her over, but then again, I still haven't unpacked
everything.

I could only hope that she told Kidou about this before deciding on something that seems so ludicrous in my point of view...

-', ( walking home with haruna... ) ꒱ ↷🖇🥛
⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣
✎ᝰ┆your p.o.v.

— "You WHAT?!"

— "You WHAT?!"

— "I'm sorry, I just got too excited!"

— "Haruna!" I whined with a disappointed tone.

— "Listen, I'm sure he'll allow it, anyway!" Haruna insisted, placing her hands together in front of her chest and leaning in towards me, having the remorseful puppy-eyes look on her innocent face.

— "Please, it'll be fun!"

— "Why didn't you tell him, though? Isn't it technically 'his' residence?" I protested, turning my head towards her, trying to make a valid point about this dilemma. "I feel like I'm intruding! We don't even know each other that well." I added, knowing that some of that was a bit of a bluff, but now I'm even more attritional about all of this mess.

— "I'm his sister, he'll let you in for the two (2) weeks we stay here!" The blue-headed girl affirmed, turning her torso towards me as we continued to walk down the street, letting out hand gestures and trying to strengthen her tone to persuade me.

— "He'll listen to me, plus, it'll be nice to have a friend in the house! Please, [Y/N]?"

— "..Haruna, I don't want to be a burden to the two of you." I stood reluctant in my place of defense, having a disquieting tone.

— "I already caused you and him enough trouble! Plus, it'll be a little weird if I stay at your place for the next two weeks. It's not that I don't wanna hang around you, I do. I just don't want you guys to go out of your way for me." I contended.