park and doctors office

Joey's pov

So me and Parker went to the park and  like she always wants to do is go on the swings and I go to push her on the swings then she saw a butterfly and tried to catch it so she let go of the swing and fell trying to catch the butterfly but didn't and I ran over to her and picked her up and went to my car and drove her to the hospital and they said she has a broken arm I almost started to cry but I had to stay strong well I can't do that so I started to cry then I ask if I could see her the doctor nodded and he said follow me

So I did and we get to her door and she smiles at me I smile a fake smile

And she got her case it was pink and I signed it so did Shane and and o2l and most of magcon and the the fab 5 signed it to and she tried to get Gilinsky to sign it but he just laughed and said u think I'm going to sign your case child ha you thought wrong and she started to cry ( ik I'm making Jack Gilinsky the bad guy it's making me sad) so she told me what Gilinsky told her then I got mad and walked over to him and punched him he said da fu*k man that hurt and I say and you don't think parker isn't hurt all she wants is to go back with you she always comes to my room crying asking if she could go with u but I have to lie and say that your busy or away somewhere and I'm sick and tired of you being mean why do you do this to her once she asked me if she could go back home. Jack Gilinsky said what then I say she meant by dying then I told her no you will go there when your older and die naturally from old age not by killing your self then she asked me if you loved her then I Said I can't answer that well now I can the answer is no you don't love her it seems like you hate her and you don't really care if she was died what's wrong with you all Gilinsky did was say whatever then I punch him in the stomach and grab Parker and say we're going home and we leave.