heatwave

summary: a heat wave travels its way to new york much to the avengers dismay, especially peter. 970+ words

warnings: spice and fluff, it's literally like 85°F here in new york which isn't even that bad but i'm dying ITS HOT GET IT? HEAT WAVE HAHAH ok i'll start now

peter burst into your room groaning and whining one afternoon, "y/nnn its so hot i'm dying."

you were laying on the floor directly under your fan as well as having the a/c on full blast. peter tugged off his shirt and threw it god knows where and joined you on the floor.

"i know it's hot. can't you see what we are doing?"

"yes, but i just have to keep saying it so it goes away," he said poking your stomach.

"that makes literally no sense. where'd your shirt go?"

"i took it off, i told you i'm hot," he whined.

"yeah, exactly," you muttered.

"what?"

"what?"

you quickly turned your head away from him, picking your hair off your sweaty face. peter rubbed his face with his hands, brushing back his curls before turning back to look at you. you had closed your eyes not wanting to face peter who was well, hot. lmao. he just stared at you, looking you up and down. you were wearing a white tank top and linen shorts leaving little to the imagination. he watched as your chest moved up and down with every breath. but he got quite ahead of himself and turned back away, sucking in a sharp breath.

"mmmm," he whined again, pouting his lips.

you sighed, opening your eyes, "what do you want oh my god stop whining."

"i'm cranky because it's so hot."

"we've pretty much established this."

"do something with me."

your eyes widened, "uhm what do you mean?"

"i don't know anything," he replied scooting closer to you so your arms were touching. you practically stuck together, "y/n please i'm bored."

"okay uh....," you turned your face towards his not knowing he was literally right there and your noses were touching.

he smiled and blushed and chuckled a little while you were just speechless, face to face.

he tested the waters a little bit and nudged your nose with his. obviously you would have turned away if you weren't into whatever was even happening.

"talk to me," he whispered.

"about what?"

"i don't know, your darkest secrets your deepest fantasies," he joked with a deep voice.

"shut up," you smacked his bare chest and laughed right in front of him.

"that hurt!"

"no it did not!"

"yuh huh!"

you scoffed while peter groaned deeply and rolled over on top of you, trapping you underneath him.

"no! stop! peter i swear to god you're so sweaty!"

"no! never!"

"peter come on!"

you struggled underneath him, trying to push him off but he was obviously stronger than you. he was pressed against you, chest to chest, and he definitely enjoyed this. you were flailing your arms and pushing him but he wouldn't budge.

"stop hitting me," he demanded and pinned your arms down.

"let me go dumbass."

"mm no."

"what's your deal?"

"bored and hot and you know it."

you smirked, he wanted you to admit he was hot. smart ass.

"you don't seem that hot."

"really? because look," he kept your arms pinned down but lifted his body up, straddling your waist, "do you see these muscles?"

"i hate you," you groaned.

"c'mon feel em! they're sweaty and strong!"

"peter shut up."

he rolled his eyes at you goofily. then you remembered a little trick nat had taught you in training. you brought up your knee, causing him a to get distracted then wiggled your wrists out of his hands. you used this advantage to grab onto his waist and push him down on the ground.

he gasped with an open mouth, "shit y/n."

"who's the hot one now," you joked.

"you."

you blushed and just laughed. what the hell was going on. his face was red and he was lowkey panting, "c'mon y/n. admit it. i know you like me."

"okay fuck yeah i do, now shut up about it."

"well i like you too."

"good."

"good," he said getting up.

you walked over to him, placing your hands on his abdomen and whispered, "so now what?"

peter made a questionable face and said, "i don't know."

you ran your hands through your hair and a strap of your tank top slid down you shoulder. peter eyed you and bit his bottom lip. you noticed him staring. you grabbed his face and pecked his lips. he just stared at you in shock like hold shit you just kissed him. but he kissed you back. he looked at your lips then closed his eyes going back in for another kiss; this time more passionate and hard. he slid his hands up and down your arms, fixing the strap of your top. he groaned into the kiss, his powers made him very sensitive and needy.

when he pulled back he gripped your waist and said, "i would take this to the bed, but it's way to hot."

"nice try parker."

you took hold of one of his hands and dragged him back down to the floor underneath the fan and across from the vent to get some cool breeze on you. you stroked his chest and abs, sending chills through this body while his arm was around you. you tilted your head up and kissed him again. he started to get really into it, like really into it. he held your chin in place and moved his lips against yours.

you pushed on his chest, "c'mon pete. there's too many people around."

he whined again, flopping his head back down. this heat really did make him cranky.