11. sugar, spice & everything nice

Start from the beginning

    The little girl dramatically crosses arms over her chest, sulking as she looks back at her brother. Everleigh stands up from the couch as she says, "Before you both get in another fight, I'm grabbing some popcorn."

    Excitement rushes through Allysha as she sits up, "Can we watch Hocus Pocus?" She turns to her brother, "Please?"

    He glances at his girlfriend, "Do we have to?"

    She backs his sister, "She's leaving soon, might as well."

    Sighing, he slumps down on the couch, "Fine."

    Allysha jumps from the couch, running upstairs, "I'll go grab the DVD."

━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━

    The next morning, Everleigh was ready to start the day. She managed to wake her boyfriend up as well. Even though that took longer than it should. But in the end, he was the one who was waiting on her to be done so they could leave. He insisted waiting outside while Everleigh quickly grabs a snack from the kitchen. However, the closer she got, the clearer the footsteps were.

    With curiosity, she slowly approaches the kitchen area, only to find a lady-like figure opening upper shelf, her features hidden with the open door. Nothing covering her legs, only a familiar oversized grey shirt. The thought of knowing the actual reason why the mysterious lady was wearing her dad's shirt disturbed the girl.

    Her expression didn't go unnoticed as she mumbles, "Oh my God," At the sound of her voice the lady jumps, closing the door. The teen now having the ability to see the face of her but when she did her eyes widen in shock, "Oh my God!"

     "Dean's friend? — ", She replies, confused as the puzzled pieces fall together, "Oh, no..."

    "Nope! I am ignoring this," Everleigh turns around, shaking head, "I am walking away. I've seen nothing."

    And just like that Everleigh left the house as quickly as she could. It was too early to deal with that.

━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━

     "I didn't know, Everleigh! I really didn't." Lorelai comes marching into the diner, following the teenage girl.

    Lorelai's presence made Luke ears perk up. He found himself starring at the woman and teenager in front of him as the two stand in front of the counter, "Didn't know what?"

    Ignoring Luke, Everleigh faces Lorelai and continues, "How didn't you know? My name is Everleigh Morgan, my dad is Mark Morgan. Do you know any other Morgans in Stars Hollow? I don't," She sighs, "— You should have known, I'm sure my dad has mentioned me and my sister already."

    Luke's blinks rapidly, looking at the teen horrified, "There's two of you?!"

    Lorelai's shoulders slouch, "I'm sorry, if I knew I would've asked you beforehand. — I know you don't like Rory and I didn't want this to be another reason for you to not like her."

    "You don't like Rory? Why don't you like Rory?"

     Still not aware of Luke, the girl says, " I never said I didn't like Rory, I just don't approve her and Dean together that's it. " She in fact didn't like Rory, "Seriously, Lorelai I'm fine — I don't care."

     "You do though," Lorelai argues back, "If I knew he was your dad, I would've asked for your permission even before the date."

    Disappointment in Luke's voice was clear as day, "You went on a date?"