Lost

Today is a special day for the Avengers, Jane,and Darcy. Today they get to go to Asgard and visit Thor and the Royal Family after months of not seeing them. After being sucked up into the Bi-frost and meeting Heimdall they head down the Rainbow Bridge into the city and up to palace. "How do they make the Bi-frost? I mean they have to have some type of gravity based mechanism that helps them go from realm to realm."

"I don't know Jane you have to put into calculation the speed of the..." At this point everybody that wasn't interested stopped listening to them and they all decided to go off and explore on their own. Steve went into the palace to explore the architecture of the building, Natasha and Clint went to the training grounds to watch Lady Sif and the Warriors Three. Bruce, Jane, Tony, and (she had no choice Jane made her go) Darcy head back to the Bi-frost to see if they can study it. Steve walked into the palace and looked at the structure of how the palace was made. Steve was lost in the beauty of the palace and had been walking around for hours just looking at the paintings on the walls, the pillars that support the roof, and the way the tables are made that he didn't realize he was hopelessly lost from the size of the palace. He walked around knocking on a few doors, but never got anyone to talk to and help him get back to the front of the palace.

Steve must have walked around for hours trying to find his way out of the palace, but he always stopped to knock on a door to see if anyone could help him. Steve came down a long hallway and came to one last door before he would give up all hope and just sit against the wall before someone would come and look for him. Steve came to a gold intricately decorated door and gave it two hard knocks before hearing someone say come in. Steve was overjoyed that he found someone to help him. Steve opened the door, but his eyes were downcast and all he saw were bare feet of a man. He was about to speak, but he was interrupted by a deep bellowing yet soft voice.

" Steve?" Steve looked up only to shoot his gaze back down to the floor, blushing like a maniac. There in all his glory stood a a half naked Thor with water droplets going down his muscular chest and down past his abs before disappearing under the towel along with the V indent. Thor stood in front of a window and the sun was shining on his back giving him a sexy glow that illuminated his silhouette like something holy. Steve flet his pants get tighter the longer he stared until Thor cleared his throat smirking at Steve. He looked up to find Thor studying him with a smirk plastered on his face and he quickly looked down backing out of the room trying to get out of the embarrassing situation. Before he knew it Thor had him spun around pressed against his slightly damp chest. Steve's chin was brought up gently by the rough callused hand. Steve's own blue eyes looked into bright blue eyes that matched his own only these were softer and not as panicky as Steve's.

" T-Thor. It's b-been a while." He got a soft smile in return before his hand was clasped in the slightly larger one and he was pulled away from the door, before it closed behind him with a soft thud. Steve look a shaky breath as he felt something press against his thigh and blushed a bright crimson red when he realized what exactly it was. Thor pulled Steve with him to the bed and sat Steve down before pulling him into a kiss. The kiss was soft even though it was hungry. Steve felt Thor's hand running down the front of his shirt unbuttoning it before running his hand down the equally sculpted chest. Steve's breathing hitched when Thor's hand made it to the front of his pants only to feel the firm tenting there. Thor made quick work of the belt that had made it tremendously difficult for Thor to get his pants off any quicker. Once they were off Steve was left in his boxers and Thor only had a towel around his waist that was soon on the floor along with Steve's boxers. Thor crawled on top of Steve and kissed his way down Steve's body. Thor alternated between kissing and nipping at Steve's flesh. Red marks blossomed all along Steve's torso and thighs. Steve was getting frustrated with how long it was taking for Thor to get to what he wanted Thor to get to, he knew he was being teased and he wanted it to end, but also didn't want this be over just as quickly. Thor came back up and laid down over Steve kissing him hungrily as he slid a hand between them and grabbed both of the cocks. Steve gasped for air as Thor grunted in effort not to come from the sounds Steve was making. Steve a light sheen of sweat forming on his body as Thor thrusts his hips still having both of them in his tight grasp. Steve was now wheezing in pleasure and clawing at Thor's back breaking though the skin and drawing blood. This only made Thor thrust faster using both of their pre-cum as a lubricant. Steve was close and he knew Thor knew because Thor had been studying his face for the past five minutes. Steve felt something flutter in his heart as he and Thor stared at each other. It was a warm feeling and it made him smile internally.

" T-Thor..." He couldn't even finish, but Thor seemed to get it as he nodded his head and speed up sending Steve over the cliff into a swimming pool of ecstasy with a cry. Thor was only second behind him before they were both down and just lying next to each other on top of the covers waiting for their breaths to calm. Once they did it was silent for what seemed like forever until Steve broke it.

" Why?" Thor rolled on his side and propped his head on his hand.

" Why what?" Steve did the same action as he spoke.

" Why did we do that...? Why did you do that?"

" Jane she... doesn't give me the time of day anymore no matter what we're doing we could be sitting on the couch watching the moving picture box or we could be taking a walk in the garden here in Asgard. She never gives me the same happy smile she used to and she yells at me to get out of her lab when she's busy and I tried to be patient with her and give her time, but it's not working. And then here you come showing me this absolute kindness that she used to show, even when you're busy you help me out and I love it. You make me feel that warmth I felt with Jane the first-time I met her and I'm sorry if I've frightened you those were not my intentions, but-" Thor didn't get to finish because he was interrupted by the kindest and sweetest kiss he will ever know and only one person can give it to him.

Steve.

Sorry for such a long wait on this update I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it. The song by the way is Kiss You Slow by Andy Grammer - Hiddlestoner14kgk
:-D ω