Attention

„mattia bebe" i call mattia while he was playing Video games with his friends.
„Hm" he says while looking at me.
„I need attention" I say while making puppy eyes and getting under the bedsheets of mattia.
„Boys i gotta go"mattia says into his microphone
„mattia baby dont leave us for y/n"kairi says
„Babe dont forget your my side chick y/n is my main"mattia says into the microphone.
I giggle mattia and Kais friendship was so cute to me.
Mattia turns off his PlayStation and lays next to me under the bedsheets and cuddles me.
„I love you y/n"
„I love you too bubba" I say while playing with his hair.
He starts kissing my neck up to my lips.
„Is that enough attention my chipmunk"
"Yes my luv"
We cuddled and took some cute pictures.
We watched a movie with thimothee chalamet in it.
"Chalamet is so fucking sexy" i say while watching the movie.
"Ouch i see how it is" mattia says playfully and tickles me. "I think this girl is cute" -mattia
"Who?" I ask
"She has (your hair colour) hair and (your eye colour) eyes she also has beautiful legs and this cute smile. The prettiest Face. You know she makes me acting crazy. I love this girl and I wanna have brown haired, cute and beautiful smiling babys with her. Do you know her?" he says while looking at the celling. I make puppy eyes and cuddle me in his arms and lay my head on his chest. "I love you so much mattia" i say and kiss him.
"I love you y/n so much i really do"
He says
We stopped watching the movie I put tias Led lights on a peachy tone and we cuddle the rest of the night and like that i feel asleep in his arms. I always felt safe when i was with him.

End