2.2

his eyes travelled to every inch of his face trying not to look at any other places

his eyes travelled to every inch of his face trying not to look at any other places. the black turtleneck he was wearing hugged him at just the right places, complimenting his broad shoulders and his perfect waist.

his desire to kiss him had shifted to something completely different and he walked as slowly as possible to avoid any physical contact with him.

agitated, yeosang stompted his feet and came to an abrupt stop, glaring at san.

"do you need me to carry you to the cinema?"

"wouldn't mind."

san whispered out loud and instantly regretted when he found the older's expression going completely blank.

after a few seconds of realisation, a light shade of red decorated his cheeks and san smiled softly.

yeosang was definitely attracted to him even if for a tiny bit.

deciding to push his hopes a bit higher and try his luck this time, he skipped forward and stood side by side with the older, who had resumed walking.

"how far is it though?"

"fifteen minutes more."

"we have been walking for fifteen minute already!"

"it was your idea to just walk to the cinema, not mine."

"whatever."

san ignore his prior comments and concentrated on something else. his eyes glared towards the older's hand which he had been desperately trying to hold for the past two minutes.

with every failed attempts, he would stumble forward and smile cheekily at the older.

at least he was trying!

with a sigh escaping his lips, he tried holding it one last time only to end up slapping his waist.

"what the heck is wrong with you?! what are you doing?"

san sucked in a breath pursing his lips into a thin line and then looked at everywhere but his eyes.

"san, tell me. you haven't been listening to anything i was saying, right? if you didn't want to come, you could have said so."

yeosang rushed forward not sparing the younger a meagre glance or even listening to his feeble excuses.

"no, wait!"

they ended up sitting next to each other because even after they had ended up quarelling, they still went there together. both of them wishing that the other would break the uncomfortable silence between them.

an unknown movie was playing in front of them but their minds were wandering at a different place.

san side glanced to his right trying to figure what the other was doing only to find him concentrating on what was actually happening in the movie.