Mingi: Well from now on, I'm calling you chewy okay?

Tzuyu: O-okay......

Mingi: Now, come lay next to me. I feel bad for you just to sit there for the passed 2 hours.

Tzuyu blushed and nodded her head and laid down next to Mingi while he gave her come of his blanket to Tzuyu so she wouldn't be cold since Mingi's room is always cold because he likes it like that.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Mina: Shh! They're going to hear us!

Mina whispered shouted to all of y'all.

Chaeyoung: I always knew Tzuyu had a crush on Mingi.

Y/N: I'm surprised that a beautiful girl like Tzuyu finds Mingi attractive.....I mean look at him....he looks like-

Nayeon: Hey! Leave the poor boy alone!

Mina: I think they heard us! Run!!!

Each and every one of y'all ran away from Mingi's room and ran upstairs.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

12:45am

Ateez still hasn't came back from their mission. You didn't worry at all since NCT are dead, but it was normal for you to know that ateez takes hours for them to finish their missions.

Dahyun: What are you thinking about Y/N?

Y/N: Huh? Oh, nothing important.

Sana: How's everything going with Yunho?

Y/N: Like always, it's going alright nothing bad has happened between us, but what about you?

Sana: What about me?

Y/N: When are you going to give birth?

Sana: Soon, maybe next month or whenever my water decides on breaking.

Y/N: Well I can't wait to meet the baby, and you Jihyo? When are you going to deliver the baby?

Jihyo: I'm almost there.

Momo: Me too.

Y/N: I'm happy for the three of y'all.

Tzuyu: And when are you going to have a baby with Yunho?

You chocked on your own saliva and started coughing really hard.

Y/N: W-wait.....why are you asking me? I'll have a baby when Yunho is ready to be a father.

Tzuyu: But he already looks like a father.....just let him clap your cheeks and.....BOOM! You're pregnant.

You looked at Tzuyu while she just smiled at you.

Y/N: And when are you going to confess to Mingi that you like him?

Tzuyu: W-what?

Y/N: What do you mean "what"?.....chewy.

You smirked at her while Tzuyu started to blush.

Tzuyu: I don't like him......

Nayeon: You're a whole lie.....you know you like him Tzuyu, by the way you look at him you can easily tell you have a 'thing' for him.

Tzuyu: I'm just waiting for the right time that's all. I don't want to rush things right now, after what happened to Jongho and Yeosang. Well technically Jongho, you know he was like a little brother to him.

Y/N: Aww~ how nice of you, but you're right and I'm glad that you're taking the time for him and just to let you know Mingi is going to be a tease so prepare yourself Tzuyu because you got yourself a whole 'hard to get' guy.

Tzuyu: I-

Tzuyu was interpreted by Mingi yelling from his room.

Mingi: Chewy!!!!

Momo: Your boyfriend is calling you~

Tzuyu: He's not my boyfriend.

Chaeyoung: Yet.

Tzuyu: Shut-

Mingi: CHEWY!!!!!

Tzuyu: I'm going!!!

Y/N: Better go before he does something to you~

Tzuyu: What...w-what do you mean that he's going to do something to me? What is he going to do?

Nayeon: You hear some?

Y/N: I don't hear nothing?

Mingi: IF YOU'RE NOT HERE IN THE NEXT 10 SECONDS CHEWY I'LL-

All of y'all saw Tzuyu running away from the living room to Mingi's room.

Jihyo: Poor girl....

Y/N: I know......welp want to play some video games?

Dahyun: Depends in which game we're talking about?

Y/N: Mario.

Dahyun: You're going to lose Y/N.