||C H A T N O I R||Miraculous Ladybug

"Adorable Alley Cat"
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀•🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

||Chat Noir||
I was about to transform back but was stopped by a pretty handsome man walking, my eyes widened as I heard the beep that came out of my ring as I hoped he didn't hear it. Well, I AM Chat Noir and black cats don't exactly have good luck "Chat Noir?" The handsome man turned my way as he walked towards me. "H-hi person!" I tried to sound like my Chat Noir voice but was charmed by his beauty. I realized I knew him from my school but he was a year older than me, (M/n) (L/n) the man magnet. (And woman lmao) His kindness and charms never failed to make even the most stoic person fall, including me. "What was that?" The last beep fell as I started to transform back into Adrien, his eyes widen when he realized who he was "Adrien Agreste?" He started to blush and freaking out, I also freaked out when I just revealed my identity just from staring too long!
"Uh..hi?" I swear dropped as Plagg ate his cheese quietly as he freaked out on the inside, Tikki was going to have his head. "Y-your Chat Noir?! B-but y-you I-" I chuckled a bit as he freaked out "Chill out (M/n), I trust you." His eyes widened "Really? Wow! I didn't expect my crush to trust a stranger so much" I stared at him a bit too long as he realized his mistake. "OH AH-UH I MEAN- I-" I laughed as I came closer and kissed his cheek. "Calm down pup." He looked shocked as he leaned and kissed my forehead. "You adorable alley cat aish."