Him: You saying you're hallucinating?

Me: I wish I could say I was hallucinating, but I'm not. I don't smoke weed or anything for that matter, Click, so I don't get why I would be seeing things that aren't there.

Him: Okay, back up.

Me: This woman said some crazy-ass shit. She said that I was an abomination to nature's creation and that one of us had to die or something.

Him: One of you?

Me: Do I like have a twin I don't know about maybe?

He shook his head slowly.

Him: Even if you had a twin. Why would your twin have to die?

Me: That's the same question I was asking myself. That's not all. I didn't collapse in school today, Click. I think Heather did something to me. One minute I'm walking to her office with her, and the next thing I wake up at home because I apparently collapsed.

Him: One of your schoolmates says they found you lying on the floor in the toilet.

Me: Click, you saw me eat breakfast this morning. When have you known me to collapse? Some crazy shit is happening here, Click.

Him: What are you suggesting I do, Lisa?

Me: That school is a tech school. Obviously, they have cameras in every room of the school, right?

Him: Yeah, probably.

Me: I need footage from today.

Him: Lisa!

Me: Click, please. This is important.

Him: Fine. We'll get this footage of yours.

I hugged him tightly, and he returned the hug.

Me: Thank you, Daddy.

Him: Now go and do your homework if you have any.

I got out of his arms with a smile and walked out to my room, passing Kalyn in the lounge. I got to my room, and it was dark. I switched the lights on, and there was writing on my wall. It read "FATE CHOSE YOU!" I walked over to my wall and touched the writing; it was blood. I took out my phone and moved back to try to take a picture of it, but it didn't show on the phone screen. I looked at the wall, and the writing was there, but when I tried to take a picture with my phone, it didn't appear. The wall looked clean. I got out, calling Click.

.

.

*AHLUME

Mile and I drove to campus. I didn't tell him about my run-in with the white wolf because then he was probably going to think I am crazy, and that's the last thing I needed. On the way, we decided to call Nathi and check up on her.

Us: Hey, Mom.

Her: Hey, guys.

Me: Did we wake you?

Her: No, baby, you didn't. Did you have breakfast? Mile, are you ready for your test?

Him: Yes and yes, Mom. We're good. How are you? How's Dad?

Her: Your father is still the same.

Me: What is his doctor saying?

Her: He's not giving me anything solid.