o n e

Everyone has a hard life but what they dont know is that it is just temporary, there's always a solution to recovery.

The hardest thing in life is if the solution is hard to find. Im in an emotional stage and wish that i could recover quickly but this has been going on for years and never found my solution to recovery.

My parents died when i was only about 4 years of age, well at least thats what the orphanage that im staying in told me, they have never explained in glory detail on how they died.

"Jennifer" one of the nuns called out.

"Im going!" i shouted as i put my moms necklace back in my jewlery box.

My moms necklace was the only thing i had when my parents died, nothing was left from my dad, which saddened me when i always thought about it.

"Yes?" i asked when i was face-front of Sofia, my all time favorite nun.

"I have some good news and some bad news"

"And that is...?"

"Well... a family wants to adopt you. Thats the good new"

"OhMyGod!" i shrieked "really!?"

she nodded.

"Wait... whats the bad news?"

"You are not staying here, duh"

"Let me say this again" i said "Whats the bad news?"

She put a hand over her heart, putting a fake shocked expression.

"Im slightly offended" she said "I thought you would miss me."

I embraced her into a hug, not letting her breathe oxygen.

"I.. Cant.... breathe" she choked out.

i released her.

"Sorry" i said "of course i am going to miss you"

She gave me a sweet smile and stroked my hair gently.

"I'm going to miss you also"

"I know you will"

"Oh, Jenni don't be so cocky"

I loved how she called be my nickname, everyone now calls me that ever since she started it.

I remembered the first day I met her, It was when i was 4 that i came here. I was not happy and i was so annoying. I would cry and ask where were my parents and through tantrums. I then saw a new nun come in to apply for a job, it was her, sofia. 

That night i cried, she came into my room that night hearing my cries.

She came up to me and asked "Whats wrong?" while stroking my hair gently.

"I miss my mom and dad"

"Dont cry, you are a beautiful young lady and even if you dont have your mom or dad, you still have me"

"Thank you" I hugged her and soaked  my tears on her.

She hugged back and then released "So what your name?"

"Jennifer, but you can call me Jenni"

"Well, Jenni my name is Sofia"

// 

I went to pack up my stuff and when I was just about finish another different nun came into my room.

“Ms. Liberty, your new family is here”

“I will be down in just a minute” I replied, zipping my last luggage of clothes and other belongings.

“Alright,” she hesitated. “But don’t take too long, you don’t want to keep them waiting” she then left.