Sorry :-(

Okay I know i have been the worst updater and written even and you all probably hate me so in super sorry! I'm having boy troubles and I'm confused like 24/7! So here's what's been happening: so there a boy who's a year and a half older than me and well he plays hockey and lax.... he's super cute and I feel like he could do 10x better than me. whenever I tell him that he gets really mad and honestly I feel like I love him but I'm scared to. So he got an concussion and his friend messaged me saying that he had gotten a bit of memory loss and doesn't remember me. to make things worse he also said that he had gotten a girlfriend. so I basically cried for an hour and messaged him asking why would he hurt me and calling him a fucking dick and a liar. well turns out his friend lied so I cried cause I felt so bad. then yesterday someone messaged him saying I was a whore and slut and that he shouldn't date someone as pathetic as me ( mind you I've never done anything sexual ) so he told the person he doesn't like me anymore but doesn't want me to kill myself so the person messaged me a pic of what he said and let's just say I balled my eyes out for an hour or so.... after that I messaged him and called him an asshole and a piece of shit and said I couldn't believe he'd hurt me so badly cause I trusted him... turns out he just said that so the person would leave him alone cause they were harassing him about me 24/7... and I cried again cause I felt bad for not trusting him and the person messaged him saying he should take my v card. and then the boy who liked me said he doesn't want to have sex cause he's waiting till marriage and so am I. after that the person sent a picture of what he said and idk I got upset cause I was like am I not good enough? Mind you the boy who likes me wants to go to 3rd with me. and as you can tell everything is complicated so I'm sorry for this long ass message but Ive been upset and confused so bear with me! I will try to update when I can but it might not be super quick cause in dealing with the boy problems and friend problems so I'm sorry and please don't be mad!!!!

______ thx! <3 -writer
( any advice??? )