𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏, 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏 :"𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀 𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 ?"

Start from the beginning

"Oh crap." I said as I grabbed my shoes along with my jacket and hurried to go get the others...

~~~

"So you call us all out here just because you heard some noises." Lizzie said to me, I was sure she was mad that I woke everybody up, but I was personally to tired to deal with her tonight.

"Something's wrong and I know it." I said to them.

It was me, Lizzie, Josie, Dr. Saltzman, MG, Rafael, Landon, Dorian, and Kaleb.

"Sure, you heard some screams, but that's normal for us. That doesn't mean we bang on each other door to look for the source." Lizzie said as I rolled my eyes at her as Dr. Saltzman said

"If there are any screams around the school, we need to check it out." as his crossbow and other weapons were close to him.

"Who would be here this late ?" Dorian asked weapons close to him as well.

"Maybe it's another monsters." Landon suggested, hands in his pockets.

"Don't say that dude, we've been through enough this last couple of weeks." MG said as he sighed "That's impossible, let's just see what it is." Dr. Saltzman said which is when were heard some rustling causing us all to stop as we all looked around.

"What was that ?" Josie asked as I felt myself step in something warm, in fact I thought we all were which is when I looked down and saw my shoes stained with red liquid.

"I think were standing in blood." Kaleb said as MG looked up and flashed his light as he eyes went wide which is when he said to us "Guys check this out !"

We all shined our flashlights which is when we caused all of our breathes to drop.

We saw over 30 people drowned in blood women, men, and even kids, they looked like people who had just come to looked around but ended up being someone's lunch, some of them were missing heads, other hands and legs, and some even missing eyes, noses, and fingers.

"Oh my god." Dr. Saltzman mutter as Landon said "Gross."

I walked up close towards them as I lifted up one of the women's who's head was still on her body as I saw bloody bites on her neck, once I'd put her back down her head rolled off and came towards Lizzie who gave a disgusted looked and said

"Gross."

"Who would be so cold-blooded to murder all these people ?" Rafael asked seeing one of the younger girls was tied up to a tree.

"I have no idea." Josie said looking at the same tree.

"Obliviously, It's a vampire and one with a big appetite." Dr. Saltzman said, as I said "I wonder how old it is." which is when we heard a twig snap as we turned to see nothing as Landon singed "I don't think were alone." 

That's when I saw something go fast behind the trees as Dr. Saltzman pointed his crossbow and said "Kids. Behind now."

"I think, you should be getting behind us." Josie recommended to her father as he narrowed his eyes which is when we heard something like eating, hissing and slurping which is when we looked to see the vampire feasting on a man as all our eyes went wide.

The vampire sucked the blood out of his neck as threw him to the side, as if he was just junk as it rose it's eyes at us, it's true vampire face showing as blood ran down the side of it's mouth.

The vampire who was responsible for the death of all these people, was just a eighteen year old girl.