Night 1

Izuku was an adult and struggled to find any jobs due to the lack of a quirk, nearly all employers turned him down despite his expertise in analysis and extraordinary mental skills. The only job he had been accepted to was a night shift as a security guard at the local pizzeria, named Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. He hastily accepted the job as he was low on money and needed essentials (He couldn't live with his mother forever you know).

'Finally, I got a job, even though it isn't my expertise, I just gotta sit here and watch cameras, make sure there aren't any trespassers, and keep the animatronics from malfunctioning, how hard could that possibly be? Now to get to my station' He thought with anticipation.  He got seated in his station, a small room with 2 large security doors and 2 lights, along with a bunch of monitors and posters hastily wrapped on the wall. 'Doesn't seem to be well ventilated, and the monitors seem to be made of quite cheap material, can't complain though, don't want to lose my job' Izuku said as he sat down on an office chair. He heard a recorder start playing as the old guard talked to him through it and gave extra instructions on getting through the night. Izuku was listening adamantly, and as he listened his nerves calmed down until, "The characters do tend to wander around at night, I think they're left in a free roam mode so their servos don't get locked up, it doesn't seem bad but the true threat is that if the animatronics see you at night they think you're an endoskeleton, instead of a human being, and since that's against the rules here, they might, um, uh, try to stuff you in a Freddy Fazbear suit." Izuku couldn't believe what his ears had heard, as he tried to rewind the recording but failed to do so. 'I must have dreamt that part, yeah, that's the explanation, they can't kill human beings, right? I'll just keep watch of the cameras and make sure it was all a mistake of my ears!' He mumbled as he started looking through the cameras. All of the animatronics were in their respective places, and as he checked more and more through the night, he was becoming more and more confident that it was a trick of the ears.

3 am

Izuku had started dozing off, as there was nothing better to do, he kept an eye on the cameras once in a while but other than that did nothing. The fan's cool air made him sleepier as the minutes passed on. He was pretty sure that nothing eventful would happen and had kept his eyes shut for a while. About 10 minutes into his sleep, however, he heard sounds of footsteps, so he investigated it through the cameras, he had left his camera on the pirate cove, so he started to search beginning with the meal/party camera, everything felt normal so he looked at the stage camera and found the purple rabbit animatronic missing. 'OH SHIT! THAT PHONE GUY WAS RIGHT! CAMERAS CAMERAS CAMERAS!' He shouted as he frantically searched for the rabbit animatronic, getting up from his chair from the adrenaline, he found it in the storage and spare parts room. 'Ok, let's assess the situation, there are killer animatronics out to get ME and I want to get out of here but I desperately need the money, my mom can't provide for the both of us and nobody else wants me in their jobs. Solution? I try and harden myself to adapt and survive but it's too hard-' Izuku continued muttering for about another 10 minutes before faintly hearing another chorus of footsteps. Currently, in panic mode, Izuku checked the cameras to find the rabbit animatronic moved back to the stage. 'Maybe it was a trick of the mind?' Izuku thought, blinking his eyes again to make sure it was real. 'No, definitely trick of the mind, I mean killer robots, pfffffftttt, please, who would believe such a thing, I must be hallucinating, yeah, that's right, I'm so tired I'm hallucinating. I gotta get more sleep today.' Izuku exclaimed as he sat back in his chair. Thankfully the rest of the night had gone on without any more mind trickeries or hallucinations.

6 am

The light hit Izuku through his windows, as he got up from his chair, stretching as he walked out of the station, he shot a glance at the robots on the stage, hoping no more hallucinations of the sort would happen. "So, how did your first night go kiddo?" The manager asked as he opened the doors to the restaurant. "Quite uneventful sir, nothing major happened except for when I hallucinated the rabbit animatronic moving."  Izuku said, the manager laughing out loud at his story, "Bonnie? I'm surprised, to be honest, he actually has the least moving parts. Well, at least nothing happened to ya kiddo, go home and get some rest. You deserve it." The manager said, walking inside and opening-up the pizzeria, waiting for the other employees to come.