The Ghost of Christmas Present

Heyyyy minna!!!!! Ahh Christmas is in 3 days I'm so excited^-^! Thank you to everyone who has been reading my story it means a lot!!

Okay here is chapter 5 for you!!

.

.

.

.

Natsu's Pov

What the hell? Where am I?

I look around and saw that I was on top of my bed. But how?? The last thing I remember was that I was falling from the sky. Was it a dream?

It's still night outside. It could have been just a dream.

A glow of light interrupted my thoughts. It came from my living room just like the last time. I began to walk towards the door. As I got closer I could hear laughing. I began to reach for the doorknob...

*Swish*(pretend that's how doors sound)

Whoa. The door opened before I could even touch it.

"C'mon flame brain I don't got all day."

That voice sounds familiar.....too familiar.

Normal Pov

Once Natsu's eyes adjusted to his bright living room he saw a guy sitting with his legs crossed on his sofa.

His hair was black and it looked like it had streaks of blue. He had a chain with a cross around his neck and he was wearing.....nothing. Gray.

"Oi ice pervert why are you in my house?!" Natsu asked bitterly

"Whad'ya call me fire freak?"

"You heard me ice stripper!"

"Stripper?" The ice mage looked down at himself and became flustered."WHAA WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING TO ME??"

Natsu rolled his eyes at the mage and asked once again why he was in his house.

"Have you not caught on already? You were told that three ghosts were going to visit you right? Well one already did so now two more are going to visit you."

"Okay. So why are you here?"

*sighh* "I am on of the ghosts you dimwit."

"Out of all the people I know they chose the ice princess?How disappointing."

"OI, YOU WANNA START A FIGHT"

"BRING IT ON! I'M ALL FIRED UP!" Natsu yelled as his fists started to light up with fire.

Gray was going to fight Natsu but then realized he had to finish his mission.

"Let's go Natsu we will fight later!"

Gray joined his hands together and a white fog appeared around his fists.

"Ice Make: teleporter!"

A circular frame made with ice appeared. In the middle there were waves of blue light. Gray pulled Natsu by his scarf into the teleporter.

Natsu could only see the waves of blue light as they were walking through the teleporter. When they got out they saw a girl with blonde hair sitting next to her bed. She was crying into her bed sheets....

"Lucy...." he murmured

.

.

.

.

.

That's all for chapter 5! I hope you enjoyed it! Don't forget to comment, vote, and share!!

Hopefully ill see you in the next chapter!

Arigatou! ^.^