Don't show me this...

HEYYYYY!!!! I can finally update since its now winter break! Also concerts are over and done with which btw were amazing!!!!

And then when i came back home i saw i got over 100 reads!!!! Thank you sooo much guys it means a lot! okok now here is chapter 4! Enjoy!

.

.

.

Normal Pov

(Previous chapter)

"I am the ghost of Christmas Past!"

And with that the blue cat grabbed Natsu and soared up into the sky...

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?! PUT ME DOWN!!!!!" Natsu said

"No can do Natsu. I have to do my job!"

The blue feline began to fly incredibly fast.

"Max Speed!" he shouted

Natsu's Pov

"Max Speed!"

As soon as the cat said that the world began to turn all sorts of colors, Its like we were traveling in time. I knew that's exactly what we were doing when I saw him.....

Igneel

"Dad.." I whispered

I saw him move like he heard me call him. He started to fly away along with hundreds of other dragons.

"DAD NO! DON'T LEAVE ME!"

Oh yeah. This was the day all the dragons disappeared. Including my father....the year X777

"Why did you take me here?"

It was silent for a few seconds before the cat responded.

"I didn't show you everything. Max Speed!"

Once again the world was filled with millions of colors and this time when it was over I saw myself...

I was much younger probably about 8 years old. I was standing in front of a grave.

I remember that grave. It was Lisanna's...

Normal Pov

"Hey cat! Why are you showing me this!!"

"Natsu....After your dad left and you joined Fairy Tail you were fine..you were even happy for a while. That was until Lisanna died. It seemed like after she "died" you thought everyone was leaving you. You isolated yourself from everyone who loved and cared for you...you even forgot about me. I am showing you this because you cannot dwell on the past...and forget to live!"

"I forgot about you? You mean we were friends?" asked the fire mage.

"Aye...we were like family." the cat said softly

"Hey....can we go back now?"

"Aye..."

Natsu Pov

The feeling of flying with this cat felt sort of..................familiar

********Flashback*********(In normal Pov)

"NATSU WATCH OUT!!!" said a young scarlet hair mage.

Natsu was too slow to realize that an attack from a vine was coming right at him. The vine was coming at Natsu at a quick speed; too fast for him to dodge. That was when a blue cat with wings came down and picked him up from the ground.

"Ah that was a close one. Arigatou Happy!"

"Aye no problem Natsu!"

*******End of Flashback*******

I remember him. I do remember!

Normal Pov

"H-happy?"

The cat looked down at Natsu in response to his name.

"N-natsu.....y-you remember...m-me?!" Happy replied

"Yes. Happy....I remember you!"

"T-then my job is done!" Happy said as tears began to fill his eyes.

Happy then dropped his old partner and Natsu began to fall from the sky!

.

.

.

.

.

There is chapter 4 for you! I made it longer to make up for my last chapter.

I hope you enjoyed it! Dont forget to comment,share, and vote!!!

Arigatou minna!! <3