"What's this, now? Behave like 25 and not 5, Chotte and Chotti." She scolded them.

" And for your information, you two have not yet realised who's the first one to leave one's head. Arnav or Meera?" came an unknown voice from the distance. Everyone's head turned towards the person. There stood Kabeer Khan, in his jeans and full-sleeved shirt, showing his dimples to the residents in the area.

"Kabeer beta?" Ratna who smiled looking at her other son, a sensible and mature one in other words. Kabeer Khan is no less than a son to Ratna Raizada. Sometimes, even Meera and Arnav used to get jealous of him. Such were the times actually there in their existence.

Kabeer smiled at his mother-like-figure, greeting her,
" Hello, Aunty!" he hugged her after reaching her vicinity.

"Hello, Kabeer beta! It's good that you have come. I was missing my sensible and smart boy here." Ratna rasped glaring at her Son, Arnav Singh Raizada. Here comes the moment, where Arnav Singh Raizada has to burn in jealousy.

Arnav started glaring both Kabeer and his Mother who are hugging each other, right now. As if they have met after a really long time.

As Ratna released Kabeer from the hug, he looked at Meera and Arnav while they are busy shooting daggers at him, all in jealousy.

"My dear friends, you both need this." Kabeer gave a flying kiss to both of them.

"After all, you both have won in messing each other's lovely hair, again," he snickered looking at the nest sitting on their heads.

"And also, as you all know that I'm a big lover of birds. So, I guess I should assume you both are kind enough to create a nest on your heads for the lovely beings. So, one more flying kiss to both of you." he gave one more and they are now fuming. This was such fun to make the twins fume. Only he can do that, the Kabeer Khan.

"And yeah, there is a young lady in here and you, like a shameless kid came down in your vest?" Kabeer mocked him, riling up him further.

As soon as the words left from Kabeer's mouth, Khushi Ahmad Khan's senses kicked in. She looked at Arnav and he is in his vest. How come she didn't realise it? She averted her gaze for staring at him, embarrassed. It's not like she hasn't seen any male without a shirt. She has seen, in movies and in real life too. But, she doesn't stare. Never. Even if she did, it was never embarrassing for her. Situations were many where she riled up, spat and whatnot. But, she was never embarrassed. So, why now?

Well, he is her landlord. Is it ethically right?

Arnav Singh Raizada widened his eyes and looked at himself.
Oh No! He's in his vest! As the realisation dawned upon him, he looked at his mother, then Kabeer, and his gaze stopped at Khushi. All the while biting his nails.

As his gaze stopped at Khushi, he thought of her reaction. She is starting at the ground.

What must be she thinking? Oh God! I must be shameless. Has she seen him in this vest? Has she seen him fighting with his sister like a kid? He racked his head staring down at the tiles as if they have got his favourite chocolates. As he racked his head, he realised how his head must be looking like.
Oh no, what must be she thinking?

"Meri tho izzat loot gayi re, baag yaha se." he mumbled to himself and ran towards his room, as if fire caught his invisible-tail.

(Oh my, I lost my respect. Run.)

Meera too mumbled something under her breath and ran to her room, as if a lion caught deer's tail.