Trailer of chapter 3

As soon as he observed her facial features, he realised who was she and stood shocked looking at the girl in front of him.

All the while, Kushi Ahmad khan is oblivious of her surroundings.

"ASR

ASR

ASR", the crowd gathered around him like honey bees around a flower.

He stood there smirking at his fans, surrounded by his bodyguard.

"ASR, one autograph, please.

ASR, one selfie. ", the crowd is becoming high on demand and Arnav just gave some of them his autograph.

He looked at everyone who's screaming his name, and he is proud of it. But, something or rather someone caught his attention from the crowd.

A girl, who's looking petite enough to blown away by the wind not so far away from the crowd. she's not at all interested in screaming her lungs out for a celebrity. Well, that is if she can able to scream. But, she is sure even if she can scream, she will not waste her energy in showing her Fan-ism for the man who didn't even know her existence. What does she get in return? Maybe an autograph which will get lost some or other day. Or maybe a selfie which can be used like facebook, twitter, instagram and whatsapp status for a day. Maybe, that is what made her stand at a side without even an ounce of excitement on her visibly beautiful face. Well, that is Khushi Ahmed Khan for you.

Arnav Singh Raizada, a successful singer who's proud of himself looking at his fan-ism, doesn't need to focus on common people. And yeah, Khushi Ahmad Khan is neither a celebrity nor a girl from common people. Maybe, that's why ASR's chocolate brown orbs fell on hazel eye girl.

To be continued...

The full part is available on Inkitt.
Go to my profile & read it there.
Back on track, I guess!

Any questions? Comment here!