How i met your mother

Start from the beginning

"Don't flatter yourself freckles you have to ask first." She says. "Well I can't ask to hang out if I don't know your name speedy." I tell her. "Well I'll make you a deal, I'll give you my name somewhere private but you have to promise not to tell anyone about my 'secret identity'." She says. "Alright deal! Wait for me outside the locker rooms so we can walk back to my dorm."I say. "Geez buy me dinner first before you take me back to yours why won't you." After she said that I start blushing but I knew what she meant.

"Like you said, don't flatter yourself speedy" I say rolling my eyes. "Keep rolling them and they will end up getting stuck back there" she said while sticking her tongue out at me. "Ugh lets go you child." I say and look over to see her pouting. Once we get into my dorm I pay the spot next to me on my bed indicating that she should sit so she does.

"Ok so spill it speedy" I say. "Well umm I'm
Y/N L/N and I'm sure your wondering why my eyes are like this and that is because I was born with a special case of heterochromia. What makes mine special is that my dad was struck with a blue ray of lightning(A/n I'm making this up don't come at me) which gave my eyes a special pigment to the blue. So my blue eye has a hint of purple which I personally like because it helps me get the chicks" she says with a wink at the end.

"Anyways do you think you would let me t-take you out s-sometime to t-thank you for s-saving me?" I ask nervously.

Y/N POV

I stare at her blankly trying to figure out if she was honestly asking me out but after a couple seconds she starts talking again. "I shouldn't h-have a-asked t-tha I'm s-so" I cut her off before she finishes her sentence. "Of course I'll let you take me out freckles I was just trying to figure out if what you were saying was real or not because why would a beautiful freckled goddess want to be with me." I say while looking down.

"Oh Y/N you don't give yourself enough credit so please let me show you how great you are later on today." She says. I look up at her with a shy grin and nod. "Alright well here's my number and I'll pick you up around 7 pm for dinner" she says. I leave and once I'm a good distance from her dorm I squeal and run to my room.

"What should I wear?" I mumble. Sometimes it's better to dress simply right? Fuck it I'm just gonna put my navy blue polo shirt with black sweatpants and leave my hair down in it's brown waves. To be honest I look hot as fuck...I take a picture for my Instagram and caption it "first date kinda nervous🥺👉👈" and wait for Jessie to text.

I hear my phone ding and run to check it and see that Jessie texted me. "Nice picture cutie can't wait to see the real thing" I read out loud. "Hurry up then you dork." I text back. Seconds later I hear a knock on my door so I jump up and get my wallet. "Well you look way better in person speedy" she says as she takes my hand and spins me around while I blush.

We get to the restaurant and sit down in a booth towards the back of the restaurant. The waiter comes to takes our orders and then leaves for a bit. "So Canada I want to get to know you better." I say and look at her. "Oh really?" She asks with a smirk. "Alright then I guess you don't want to be with me so I might as well go." I say with a sad expression on my face but deep down inside I'm trying not to laugh. Her face turns bright red as she stands up to grab my wrist.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that Y/N of course I want to get to know you better." She says with a frown on her face. I instantly start laughing and look at her. "I'm kidding freckles I just wanted to see you freak out for a bit" I say which makes her release a sigh in relief. "Ok well let's sit back down" she says while chuckling. "I'm gonna be honest with you Jess I really like you and it might seem too soon but I already see a future with you and it's ok if you don't feel the same" I say mumbling towards the end.

We spent the rest of the evening getting to know each other and it felt like we've known each other out whole lives. "I honestly feel like I've known you my whole life Y/N." She says. "I feel the same freckles." I say with a soft smile. We stand up after I pay for our food much to her dismay and walk to the car. "Jess wait up" I say while grabbing her shoulder gently.

"Umm I know it's only been one date so it's ok if you say no but do you wanna be my girlfriend?" I ask with a shy smile. "Yes Y/N I do" she says while blushing. "Well I guess I can finally do this" I say as I slowly lean in to kiss her. She instantly kisses back and we both try to show our emotions through the kiss.

"Well I'll see you later babe" I say as she walks into her dorm. "Not without this" she says as she connects our lips again. God I'm never gonna get over that. "Later baby" she says.

Present time January 2027 (10 years later)
Jessie's POV

"......And that's how I met your mama princess"

I don't regret taking that walk and getting assaulted because that led to me meeting the love of my life and starting a family.

Hope you guys like this one! All of the things that are going on have been pretty overwhelming in my opinion and as a 13 year old I'm still trying to figure out what to think but I'll try to update more just give me requests!

Update: Jesus Christ I'm bad at math I changed the date from 2019 to 2017 but I forgot to change the 8 to a 10😅