Wait you two are....

Scenario: Jessie is dating the younger sister of Kailen Sheridan who happens to play for Canada as well. Y/N and Jessie are faced with a decision as a result of Quinn and Janine who walked in on them making out. I wonder how that will turn out......

Kailen's POV

"They seem awfully close don't they?" "Yes Quinny they do" I tell her while rolling my eyes. She has this crazy theory that might not be so crazy which includes my baby sister and Jeff are dating. If they are well then they're good at hiding shit because the team hasn't really caught on, well everyone besides Quinn.

On the bus ride to training Quinn wouldn't leave me alone. "Awwww look at Y/N and Fleming being all cute" I immediately snap my head back and sure enough Y/N and Jessie are cuddling. "Yeah I'm definitely gonna talk to them later" I mumble as I stand up. As training goes on I notice how close the duo actually is. One particular event in training caught my attention.....

Jessie's POV

As we're doing our scrimmage I send a cross to Y/N who is setting herself up for a shot when Chap comes out of nowhere and takes her out. I break out into a full sprint and check up on my girlfriend. "Chap what the hell you could've hurt her! You know we need her for the next game against the U.S!" I yell as I hold Y/N while the trainers check up on her. "Wow you think your tough don't you kid? Well you got something else coming for you" right as Chap said that Kailen came flying out of nowhere and pinned her on the ground. After they tamed the wild beast Kailen walked up to me.

"You didn't think I was gonna let my little sister's girlfriend get her ass whooped by Chap did you?" She says. I instantly blush and start denying it. "Stopppp she's my best friend and you guys need to realize that!" "If you say sooooo" she says in a sing song voice while smirking at me.

Turns out Y/N was fine but she just needed to rest for the rest of the day. After showering we returned to the hotel and waited for dinner time. "Hey Y/N I think they're catching up to us" I say with a small laugh.

"Oh really?" She said. "Umm yeah well when you were down Chap was about to fight me but your sister came out of nowhere and tackled her." "That sounds like Kailen but what does that have to do with anything?" "After they got Chap she walked over to me and said that she wasn't going to let her sister's girlfriend get beat up..." after I said that Y/N started laughing and I sat there confused. She just kissed me which confused me even more. Once I just forgot about everything going on in my head I snapped back to reality and kept kissing her. Me being the shy person I am lead to Y/N believe I was a bottom. Yeah umm I can see why she thought that because I follow her everywhere like a lost puppy...... My random burst of confidence led to me pushing her down on the bed and climbing on top of her. I made my way down her neck while teasing her. "Babe the part I want you to kiss is up here" she says as I kept going down her neck. I finally got to her lips and they moved in sync when we heard the door fly open..............

Quinn's POV

"Y/N and Jessie are late I wonder what they're doing" I tell Kailen while wiggling my eyebrows. "Just go check up on them and hopefully you're not interrupting anything" she tells me while laughing. "Anyone wanna go check up on my favorite ship?!" After I yelled that everyone scanned the room to see who was missing and their eyes widened when they noticed who was missing. After that Beckie announced that she was the only other person allowed to come since Jessie was like her kid.

"I don't think we should knock because I'm tired of them hiding this from us" "Yeah I just hope they have their clothes on" after Beckie said that we got to their room. Since Kailen is Y/N's sister she has a keycard to her room which is very helpful in this situation.

I open the door and my eyes widen as I see what's happening in front of me. I snap out of it and being the person I am, I yelled out "YO I THOUGHT FLEMING WAS A BOTTOM!BUT I FUCKING CALLED IT!" "Well umm it's dinner time children but I see you guys were about to eat out here so I'll see y'all later!" And with that me and Beckie ran out of the room. " I did not expect that" I laugh as I look at Beckie whose just standing there with wide eyes. "Well I did! But don't tell the team let them tell us on their own" "Wow look at you being all mature Quinny I wonder what got into you" "Shut up Janine" and with that we walked back to the dining room.

Jessie's POV

"YO I THOUGHT FLEMING WAS A BOTTOM BUT I FUCKING CALLED IT!" I instantly blushed and looked towards the door. Low and behold it was Quinn and Beckie. "Holy fuck" Beckie mumbled. After that shit show I was blushing crimson and Y/N was laughing like a madman.

"Why are you laughing babe I thought you would be scared judging by the fact that you recommended we didn't tell anyone in the first place?" "Oh freckles I don't care who knows anymore,I just want to be able to hold you in public and show the world how much I love you!" She said with a genuine smile. I had my trademark blush on my face after she said that and I just sat there rubbing my neck sheepishly. "So does this mean we're telling the team?" I ask hoping she says yes. "Of course babe I just want to come clean" she says with a sigh.

We walk into the dining room while avoiding eye contact with Janine and Quinny. We sit down and eat like we normally would while having random conversations with everyone but the two that walked in on us. After we all finished eating I heard Y/N make an announcement. "Guys wait up I need to get something off my chest, Jess can you come here real quick?" I nod and walk over to her. "Are you sure you want to do this?" "Of course I do!" "Well Y/N I'm going to be by your side the whole time" "Ok well here goes nothing" she mutters under her breath.

I watch Y/N clear her throat while the whole team stares at us in anticipation. "So I'm sure you guys have figured this out already but we've decided to make an announcement and to finally admit that we're dating" after Y/N said that she pulled me in for a kiss while the whole team cheered.

Kailen walks up to me while smirking. "I thought you weren't dating Fleming, did I miss something?" I instantly blush but think of a comeback. "I was just respecting your sister's choice to keep our relationship a secret" I say with a shrug. I won't give you a whole speech but if you hurt my sister I'll make sure that you won't walk for a WHILE, understand that?" I gulp and mumble a pathetic yes. And with that she walks away. "You ok babe you look terrified?" "I'm fine Kailen just Umm..." "oh she gave you the talk didn't she?" Y/N said with a laugh. "Don't laugh at me babe you know your sister is intimidating as fuck" I say with a pout which she kisses away. After being in our own world for a moment we turn back to the team who I'm sure all have questions.

Sinc starts talking but she can't seem to finish her sentence "Wait so you two are....." "Yeah sinc we're dating and we have been for about two years" I answer while grinning like an idiot. "Im glad we did this babe" "yeah I'm glad too" and with that she kisses me in front of everyone while sticking her middle finger out to the ones whistling. I think I'm gonna like this camp more now.......