Accidents

November, 2 weeks before Thanksgiving

Zed cracked his helmet against the wall, Seabrook was barely tied with the opposing team, Sweetwater. He was losing any fight he had left in him, he couldn't handle the pressure.

"Necrodopolis! What the fuck is happening out there?"
"I'll be better Coach."
"You better! There's scouts for colleges out there right now watching this, they aren't going to sign losers!"

Millicent saw the interaction that went down between Zed and the coach, watching as the green haired jock was left alone by the locker rooms while the half time show was going on.
"Z what's going on?" She hated see the boy so deflated, he had been nervous all day. She thought maybe it was the pressure that had thrown him off, but it wasn't until Zoey just mentioned what today was, then she knew for sure Zed needed her.

"Millicent how the fuck did you get back here?" She ignored his growl of anger, not even flinching as he cornered her against the wall.
"Zed, I know.." His eyes dropped, not willing to look at her at first. "Let me guess Zoey?"
"We can talk about that later, right now Seabrook needs this win, you need this win." Zed grunted as Millicent tugged his hair roughly, pulling him by his jersey to bring him closer to her for a heated kiss.

"Princess theres less than 15 minutes left in the halftime show."

"Then you better make it fast QB." Zed growled in delight, he looked around before quickly dragging her behind the building of the locker rooms. The school was empty and it was basically pitch black in the corner of where their gym met the locker rooms.

He didn't waste time, propping her up on his hips, he pulled out his erection and with a flick of his wrist he pulled her panties aside.

"Fuck." Millie gasped, Zed quickly sunk himself inside both of them moaned as they felt each other without the barrier of a condom. She bent one of her hands backwards against the wall to give her some kind of support as he thrusted himself inside of her. Her other hand cupped the back of his neck to keep his swollen lips on hers.
"Princess if I'm going to cum in the next 9 minut—" Millie hurriedly unzipped her jacket as she thought of something. She smirked as she heard Zed curse under his breath.

"You said you always wanted to fuck me while I was wearing your jersey, your welcome."  Zed jerked his hips up roughly as he started fucking her hard against the wall. A quickie before a game this big was another fantasy Millie just checked off his list.

"Necro! Where the fuck are you?"
"I'm going to kill that freak—"

Bucky and Jason gaped as they saw Millicent walking out from behind the building pulling her skirt down and zipping back up Zed's football hoodie he loaned her for the game. She smirked before picking up his helmet from off the ground.

"Sorry I'm coming!" Zed grinned, grabbing his helmet from Millie before pulling her in for a heated kiss in front of his teammates. "Oh wait I already did, thanks again for the zomboost princess." He winked and smacked her ass. He thrusted his helmet up in the air over his head as he gave Jason and Bucky an expectant look.
"Are you guys fucking coming or do I have to carry the team as usual?" Millicent watched as the hot jock jogged towards the field, his teammates scoffing before they took off after him.

"Okay seriously how the fuck does that asshole get her?"

"Holy shit I can't believe we won!" Zed was a ball of energy as he drove Millie's car back to Seabrook. Seabrook had just won the Washington state high school football championship.

Zevon had took the day off work and drove Zoey up to Seattle for the game while Millie drove herself knowing Zed was going to end up driving back with her.
Zevon wanted to get on the road right after the game ended to get Zoey home, he was thankful Millie was willing to stay for his son until the team finished up with all the celebrating.