XXXI

I got out of the bath, got dressed, and walked into our room and saw he wasn't there so I walked into the guest room. Reaver was mumbling something and pacing around the room in his white pants. I grew angry that he just ran off like that. His eyes landed on me, "Sparrow...I-I'm so sorry" he started as I walked up to him and pushing him onto the bed. I climbed onto him and he grew confused. "You can't just leave someone turned on like that Reaver" I growled as he blinked a few times. "I could've killed you, Sparrow," he said as I rolled my eyes, I placed my hand on his throat and squeezed. His eyes grew wide, "apple..." he spoke as I let go and he started coughing. "And now we're even," I said as he looked at me, he scoffed a little and then sat up so I was sitting on his lap. "I was worried...because you asked me what the hell was wrong with me..." he spoke as he placed his forehead against mine, "it was just unexpected...and you had never squeezed that hard before..." I told him as he looked into my eyes, "I'm sorry my love" he spoke as I smiled and kissed him. I moaned into the kiss as he gripped my ass and moved my hips against his. "I haven't got long..." he panted as I bit my lip, "our grandson was wanting to talk to me about something...he's on his way over...so we have to be quick" he whispered as I looked at him. "We don't need to be very long...I'm still turned on by your actions in the tub...and judging by what I can feel...you are too." I panted as I leaned down to his ear. "I know how much you love hearing me moan." I moaned into his ear as I playfully bit it. I felt him grow harder, "these pants are too tight..." he mumbled as I pulled away, I got off him, removed my underwear and watched as he got his pants off enough so that his dick as free.

"Come here my love" he panted as I bit my lip and crawled over to him, I hovered above his dick, he lined himself up with me and I slowly slid down onto him. Both of us moaning as he was fully sheathed inside of me. "Ride me Sparrow" he whispered as he kissed me and then lies back. I placed my hands on his chest and began to move my hips slowly. He groaned as I moaned and bit my lip. I watched as his eyes fluttered close, "mm...just like that baby" he whispered as I moaned, "nice and slow..." he groaned as I panted, "R-Reaver" I whispered as I moved my hips a little faster, "ugh...that's the stuff darling...let me feel every inch of you..." he panted as he placed his hands on my hips. "Ngh~ F-Faster..." he panted as I began to move my hips faster, he growled, "damn...I need to take control...you weren't doing anything wrong...b-but I need to just fuck you senseless right now" he spoke as he pinned me to the bed and thrusted into my roughly. "Reaver!" I screamed out, "yeah just like that...scream my name Sparrow" he panted as he thrusted into me faster. "Yes! Yes! Oh, my gods Reaver!" I panted as he bit onto my shoulder lightly, he sat back on his knees so he could see himself thrusting into me, his hand reached my clit and he began to violently rub me. I arched my chest and screamed out in pleasure. "You let me fuck you so fucking well Sparrow..." he panted as I cried out in pleasure, I then released over him, "no...I'm not done just yet" he panted as he continued to thrust into me and rubbing me, "yeah...no one else can make you feel this good can they," he asked as he growled and moved my nightshirt up to reveal my breasts, He gripped onto my breast with his other hand, the pleasure was too much, I was letting out silent screams and loud moans. "R-Reaver...fuck me...harder" I moaned as I looked at him through half-lidded eyes. He grinned and began to thrust into me harder. I moaned and arched my chest. He ceased his actions when the doorbell rang. "Damn...our grandson is here..." he panted as I whimpered when he pulled out of me. He leaned down and hungrily kissed me. "Don't go anywhere...I have something that can keep you company until my meeting is over," he whispered as I cocked my head to the side. He reached into the end table and pulled something out. "This here is the newest creation from Reaver Industries...we call it a vibrator...here's how it works..." he spoke as he turned it on, he slid one part of it inside me, I moaned as I felt it vibrating inside of me, and the other part rested on my clit. I gasped and he chuckled. "Don't remove it...and don't cum until I return...while I am in my meeting...I want you to imagine I'm pounding away inside you making you feel good" he whispered as he licked my nipple and then got off the bed. I moaned at the feeling of this new invention inside me. "R-Reaver!" I moaned loudly as he looked at me, "good girl" he smirked as I rolled onto my side and gripped some of the blankets. "Don't stop moaning my name..." he spoke as he slapped my ass and I moaned loudly. He then left.

~Reaver's pov~

After a few minutes, my meeting with my grandson was over, I waved bye to him and then closed the door. I quickly ran up the stairs to the guest room Sparrow was in. "Ah...Reaver, you fuck me soo good" I heard her moan from inside the room. I smirked to myself, I opened the door and saw she had bunched up the blankets and was moving her hips against them. I chuckled, she looked at me and moaned. "R-Reaver...please..." she whimpered as I removed my clothing, I walked over to the edge of the bed, "come here, love..." I whispered as she crawled over to me, she looked up at me with innocent eyes, I placed a finger under her chin, 'I wonder if I can get her to beg me to fuck her' I smirked to myself as I stared at her, she moaned loudly as her eyes fluttered close. "I told you that I couldn't wait to watch you use that pretty little mouth of yours" I whispered as I wrapped my fingers around my hard cock. She looked at me and then wrapped her fingers around my cock, she wrapped her mouth around my cock and began to bob her head. "Yeah...just like that Sparrow...ngh~" I moaned as I tangled my fingers in her hair and leaned my head back. I began to subconsciously thrust into her mouth, "yeah...suck my cock you dirty whore" I whispered as she licked from the base all the way to the tip and started jerking. "Reaver...please put it inside me..." she spoke as I opened my eyes and looked at her. I smirked, "beg" I simply said as she whimpered, "please Reaver...I want your delicious big cock deep inside me...I want you to make me scream so loud I won't be able to talk...I want you to make me cum as many times as you want...fuck me so hard that I won't be able to walk straight for months. Please Reaver...please make me feel so good..." she begged as I stared at her in shock, 'I got her to beg for me...Sparrow has never begged for anything before...holy shit' I smirked and pushed her onto her back, I removed the vibrator, turned it off, and thrusted into her.

~Your pov~

He thrusted into me in an animalistic pace, "R-Reaver! Mmm! You make me feel so good!" I screamed as he groaned and tongue kissed me with passion and hunger. "Yeah you like it when you're at my mercy like this don't you?" he growled as he stared into my eyes, "yes! Yes just like that Reaver!" I moaned as he chuckled darkly, his eyes were practically black because of how dark his eyes normally are. I soon felt a knot start to form. "R-Reaver..c-can I cum? Please?" I asked in between moans as he grunted, "I'm almost there darling..." he panted as he thrusted into me faster than before. Soon I felt him start to twitch inside me which cause my release to happen. I screamed out his name as I clawed at his back, breaking the skin, he buried himself deep inside of me, "S-Sparrow!" he grunted as he coated my walls with his warm seed. We panted, our bodies completely sweaty,  I moaned slightly as I felt him still cumming inside of me. Once we both knew he was done he pulled out, I felt out mixed juices spill out of me and onto the bed. I panted as he lays beside me panting. We stared at the ceiling, "damn Reaver..." I said as he chuckled, "you didn't hold anything back did you?" I asked as he laughed, "I told you...I was going to fuck you senseless tonight...I always keep my word my dear Sparrow" he said as I giggled, he looked over at me, "how do you feel?" he asked as I gave him a sleepy smile, "everything hurts and I'm tired" I whispered as he chuckled. "Let's get you to bed," he said as he climbed out of the bed, he walked over to me and lifted me up. He carried me to our room, lay me down, covered me up, and climbed in bed next to me. The moment his arm was draped over him. I fell right to sleep.