“You can go to clinic, anyone can accompany her?” He asked the class yet no one seems to bother

and so just as how every teachers relies on Woobin on times like this,

“Woobin?” he asked him.

I stood immediately and interrupt.

“I can go there myself, please excuse me.” I said as I started to walk out from the classroom, if I didn't cut them off, Woobin might actually send me to the clinic, and he might found out I'm just lying.

It's his fault in the first place, If he didn't look back at me, I won't be blushing this much, he can just passed the paper without looking at me. But goodness gracious, did he just looked at me? He never payed attention to anyone but he looked at me like 0.002 seconds but still he looked at me.

I'm getting delusional.

I hold my face as feel my all heat from my body and from the weather arise to my cheeks to turn into red this much.

And why am I bargaining with my own thoughts? Am I stupid? Am I crazy?

I shrugged my head as I entered the clinic, the nurse asked how I feel and what part of my body is sick. I just answered her that I'm not feeling well and want to lay down.

She accompany me to where bed are located and told me to take a rest.

I lay down on the clinic bed and sigh deeply, I'm entering myself a trouble if they found out I'm lying but since I'm already here, I'll just take a nap.

Upon closing my eyes, Woobin's face looking at me immediately flashed into my mind.
I instantly opened my eyes and lightly slapped my cheeks and contorted my face, why am I seeing him?
This is so annoying, I can't help but to feel embarrassed whenever I see his face.

For the 2nd time around, I deeply sighed as I try to take a nap again. fortunately moments later, I doze off.

After probably an hour or two, I woke when I heard someone is humming loudly, I stood up and told the nurse that I felt better than earlier and want to go back to my classroom.

On my way back to my classroom, I heard that loud humming again, and as me who is born with intense curiosity, I followed the sound leading me into an empty classroom.

I took a sneak peek inside the room to see what's that sound were made of, and saw someone's standing while holding up a microphone and looking at a music note stand.

As I look at the man intently as he began to sing and hitting the notes well. I looked at him in amusement without knowing who he was.

He stopped and scratched his nape, he adjusted the note stand and change his posture, and I can finally see who it was.

Woobin

He looked at the music sheet and seems like he's studying it with narrowed eyebrows, later on he started to sing again.

Sunlight is hitting right into him as he sing elegantly, with his perfect side view he looks like an angel singing an opening soundtrack when you enter the heaven. With

It was magnificent, he is wonderful.

I immediately took out my phone from my pocket and captured him then kept it and watched him again.

Captivating and beautiful ...

An unfamiliar sensation starts to build up in my stomach causing my heart to thump.

How can he make my heart race so fast while he was just standing there simply singing.
How can he make my heart flutters in so much delight with his simple breathing.

He started to looked at his surroundings so I immediately sat down to hide.

Please don't let him see me.

I started to squat walk away from that room with sulking face and puckered lips, as much as I wanted to watch him more, I'm afraid that he might caught me.

When I was quite far from that room I get my phone and looked at his picture, I can't help but to smile widely since the picture came out nicely.

Breathtaking

I instantly make it as my lock screen and started my way back to my classroom with full of joy.

It was just a mere infatuation and now, my feelings started to arise more.

'I like Woobin, I like him so much.' Today, I declare that I'm into Woobin. I like him.

With smiling face, I went back to our classroom and it was a vacant period so everyone is messing around, upon entering the room, one of my male classmate hold me by my shoulder from my back stopping me.

I looked whoever it was and it was Kang Minhee looking at me shyly.

“There's a red stain in your skirt.” He said softly.

Red stain? Oh crap.

Puberty.