first heartbeat💓 .25

Start from the beginning

she wanted to ignore him, She didn't want to look at his  eye.......because of that kiss.....
She looked at the table and there was a variety of breakfast on the table......

"I have to go to work," she said softly.....

Well, you go to work, but first have breakfast with me, taehyung said lovingly.......

No, I have to go to work. I will eat there....
Sohyun said hastily.....

How can you go without washing your face and fixing your hair,Taehyung told her, hiding his smile........

As soon as sohyun heard this, she put her hand on her hair and she remembered that she did not even  comb  her hair. She ran towards her room panicky........

Seeing this, Taehyung was smiling a lot.......

...............
After some minutes.........

When sohyun got ready and came out of the house, she saw taehyung standing by the car waiting for her.........

"Let me drop you," said Taehyun, opening the car door.......

Smiling in confusion, sohyun sat inside the car........

You are leaving but I will wait for you at night

You are leaving but I will wait for you at night. I have a lot of trust  in you that you will never disappoint me.....Taehyung said looking into her eyes and took her to her destination........

Sohyun shook her head at her empty mind.....and falsely smile.........

.....................................

Sohyun POV:

Thank goodness i'm out there i don't need to trust this man i don't have any good qualities while my sister has many good qualities,he is super perfect ,still, he's telling me

Thank goodness i'm out there i don't need to trust this man i don't have any good qualities while my sister has many good qualities,he is super perfect ,still, he's telling me... it's all a joke. I'm stuck. My brain is exploding. What can I do?......maybe its prank ......But no one can make such a joke..........that kiss was not joke....... My life is stuck.........

Evening.... 

It's been a long time since I met my mother. I should go home............It should stay away from Taehyung until unnie herself reveals what is true and what is false between them..........