12. Duet

(Y/N) POV

"Hi there Mina."

"Why are you here? I thought that you were still at the dorm?"

"I was, then I decided to explore around the building. Anyways, why are you here?"

She became a little flustered.

"W-well..."

......Earlier.....

Mina POV

I was in my room playing Minecraft when I had an idea.

'I wonder if (Y/N) wants to play with me.'

I then got out of my room and look for him. However, I could not find (Y/N) anywhere. That was when I thought that he must've went out. How I should know? He left the door unlocked. I went to search for him until I heard someone playing piano.

I thought to myself, 'It must be Dahyun playing in there.'

I then realized that Dubu was still at the dorm. So I took a peak to see who was playing. To my surprise, it was (Y/N)! Not only that, but he was also playing our song "Feel Special". If he and Dubu were to compete against each other, then it'll be hard to pick the winner.

.

.

.

(Y/N) POV

I raised an eyebrow, "So you were looking for me?"

"T-that's right. When did you learn to play the piano?"

"My grandmother has a piano in her living room. She wanted to teach me to which I agreed."

Mina had a surprised look on her face. Why was she shocked that I played a piano? Then I had an idea.

"Hey Mina, I have a question."

"Hm?"

"Care to do a duet with me?"

.

.

.

"Eh?"

Mina POV

Did...did he say that he wants to do a duet with me?!

"You can sing?!"

"I can sing. However I'm not really good at it, that is why I asked you if you want to do it with me?"

A chance to sing a song with (Y/N)? This might be a dream come true!

"YES-er I mean, a-absolutely."

He then gave a smile that could make any girl fall for him.

"Great! Do you have any song that you want to try?"

What could be a great song for us to sing? I thought about it until...

"How about 'Almost is Never Enough' by Ariana Grande?"

(Y/N) thought about it for a moment, "It's perfect."

Without him looking, I silently cheered to myself. He then scooted over so I could sit next to him.

He turned towards me, "Are you ready?"

I nodded, "Ne."

Third POV

After Mina gave you the signal, you began to play.