Chapter 2

Mark's POV

Running through a forest, it starts to get dark but I keep running. Someone is chasing me, I can't turn my head my to see who. The forest changes to a hospital room, and I see her. And I see him too, in a black broken suit. Daddy always wears a black suit. I try to yell for them both, to help me, but no one can hear me. I want to move my legs, I want to go to her, to mummy, but I was stuck and sinking threw the floor......

My eyes bolt open, and I can feel my body soaked in cold sweat. 

The nightmares are getting worse, more vivid each night.

Control yourself, Tailor, you are in control.

Moving out of bed, I go for a run in the fresh morning air of Seattle.  

My thoughts stray to last night:

"I want to be with you, your not going to find anyone who understands you as well as I do"

"You knew what you were signing up for when we hooked up. No commitments only sex"

"You will let me in one day, one way or another"

The fresh air spits in my face making me run faster. 

My thoughts then stray to Adriana. A time when I was truly happy, but it was an illusion. 

Shaking the unpleasant thoughts out of my mind, I repeat the words in my head 'You Are Powerful, You are Strong, You Are Feared, the weak will not survive'. I repeat these words in my head over and over.

The more distant you are towards other's, the less you have to lose.

Returning back to the apartment, I blast the radio on and take a shower.

My long sleeved collar shirt and black fitted pants are already laid out in the wardrobe.

 I am a man of refined taste and therefore only choose the best of the best when it comes to my appearance. Politix, Calibre, Emporio Armani are just the tip of the iceberg. 

I glance at my gold Rolex watch (8:20 am). 

Now time for breakfast, every man should have a hearty meal to start their day. 

----------

Traveling to work in the black matte Maserati, I stop by 'Margo's cafe'. I've known the owners ever since I can remember. When my parents passed away at 16, they made sure I was well fed and protected. My other "relatives" couldn't care less about what had happened to me. I am indebted to them.

Entering the cafe, I can hear Annette apologising to one of her customers.  

Walking closer to the counter my eye's were instantly captivated by the most delicious figure standing before me. She had perfect rounded curves and an ass that hardened my lower extremities just by the sight of it.

Standing merely a few inches away from her, I could smell the infatuating aroma of vanilla and coconut coming from her soft luscious hair.

Stepping closer, the temptation of grabbing her and hearing her moan only tightened my pants. Distracted by my thoughts, she suddenly turned around spilling her HOT drink all over my new Calibre shirt.

SHIT, she's beautiful. 

Clear, embarrassed eyes met mine and halt my thoughts. 

They are the most extraordinary colour, soft hazel brown with a dark outline rim around the edges complementing her exotic facial features. They peer right into mine and for a brief moment, I think she can see right through me. I'm left....exposed. The thought is unnerving. 

The angle from which she peered up at me made my lower extremities harden as her eyes assessed my body. 

Oh, the things I could do with you in that position baby.  

As she composes herself, reality checks back in and I'm intently aware of the surrounding customers watching us.

I knew that more than half of them were students, and they know how much of a hard prick I am towards people. I couldn't let my representation fail me now, even if it was towards this stunning beauty.

"You know, you and you're clumsy ass should really watch you're going". Expecting that she would be intimidated by my voice, I was astounded to see it had the opposite effect.

The Goddess turned into the devil. 

Creating an unnecessary scene, she stood there with one hand on her hip blaming ME for standing too close to her and complimenting her well rounded luscious booty. 

I was speechless. Professor Mark Tailor was speechless.

It took all the strength in me not to smirk and take her over my knee. Didn't her parents teach her to respect her elders? And of course, those who are superior to her.  

She stormed out of the shop with me left standing there in a soaked shirt with nipples exposed. Some of the females students who I had previously taught had gawked at the scene before them. 

"Mark" Annette calls out, walking out from behind the counter to greet me.

"Mark, I'm so sorry, come out back we can get that cleaned up for you"

"There's nothing to apologise for Ann, some intolerant people need to know where they stand. Give my regards to Louis".

"I will dear, you take care of yourself now, here, your favourite for on the go" she hands me a BLT sourdough bread sandwich.

Kissing Annette goodbye on the cheek and leaving the cafe, my mind was still focused on the stranger who left my lower parts burning. 

------------

The ride back to the apartment, my mind was focused on nothing else but her.

Maybe she's a new colleague?

No, too young and fiery, with her temper she definitely should not be teaching students.

A tourist?

Could be a possibility, though I doubt any tourist around here who would want to visit Seattle in the middle of winter. 

Due to her age and location, my mind agrees that she may very well be... a student. 

"No inappropriate misconduct with students or server consequences will apply

-------------

When returning back to the apartment to change I stood in front of the mirror. 

"You Are Powerful, You are Strong, You Are Feared, the weak will not survive".

The weak will not survive and you are not weak Tailor, this woman must be removed from your mind.

I will never place a woman above my career.

A/N: Hey pips, sorry its a short chapter but I hope you guys like it so far :) I changed the appearance of mark in the photo :)

P.s Henry Cavill is the changed Mark character :) hope you guys like him better