"Say what?"
I raised brow at him.

"That you are shy!!"
He smirked.

"Its..not..like this. I have decided that I am not wearing these at any cost."
I said throwing hands in air.

"I can make you change your decision."

And I gulped down.

"Make me!!"
I said folding my arms on my chest but I regretted soon when I saw him taking threatening steps towards me with an evil grin on his face.

"Acha sorry sorry!!"
I quickly took my shampoo and ran towards washroom shouting.

"Acha sorry sorry!!"I quickly took my shampoo and ran towards washroom shouting

(Tooba's dress)
(A/N I am so in love with this dress😍😍)

As I took towel off of my hair I regretted.
Man! I was freezing. Its already cold here and now this dress whose sleeves are equal of none.

I quickly wiped water from my hair and took my duppata and ran out to find Rehab. He can atleast give his jacket to me.

I saw in room, kitchen, launch but he was no where to be seen.
Now I was getting tensed.

As I was about to pass garden, I saw a manly figure at side busy on phone. He was wearing black kurta pajama.

"Excuse me?? Who are you?"
I said getting closed.

He couldn't be Rehab. Na! He never wears kurta pajama.

As I was debating with myself that person turned around making my jaw dropped to ground.

(Rehab's dress)

"REHAB!!!!"
I clearly shouted and glared at me and then at his phone whom he was talking at.

I mouthed 'oh' and he went back on talking.

Man! It would be understatement if I say he wasn't looking cool. His one glimpse was enough to make any girl squeal.