uno: the letter

YUNA POV
School is over, but I'm not happy at all. I'm gonna be stuck with my mother. She will abuse me all summer... I just wanna run away from home this summer. I do love my mother but she's to much for me to handle.

// at home //
I arrived at home. I went inside the living room and saw my mother she was reading something.

"Mom, what's that?" I asked.

"Nothing!" She quickly hid the paper she was holding.

I got suspicous on what was written on that paper. That night when my Mom was asleep I searched for the paper she was hiding. I found it in her locked drawer, fortunately I'm a very good lock picker because of all the years she would lock me inside a room, I have taught myself how to pick a lock. I finally found the letter and read it.

I then realized tomorrow is May 30, Saturday

Why would mom hide this from me. Does she hate dad that much?? Then when I tried to peacefully go back to my room I tripped on something and made a loud noise. My mom woke up and saw me holding the letter.

"YUNA!!!!!!!!" She got the letter from my arm and yanked it.

"OUCHH!" I cried because it was painful

She grabbed her wooden stick and hit me with it.

"YOU ARE NOT GOING TO ITALY WITH YOU FATHER THIS SUMMER!!!" She shouted at me and kept hitting me.

"BUT WHY MOM? IT'S JUST FOR THE SUMMER IT'S NOT LIKE I'M GOING TO LIVE THERE!!" I said back crying.

"WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT YOU ARE NIT GOING ANYWHERE!!" then she dragged me to my room and locked me there.

"YOU ARE GOING TO STAY HERE FOR THE SUMMER!" she shouted.

I was so angry and hurt. I cried there for a while and decided to pack my things. She doesn't I know how to pick locks so it's okay. I can escape tomorrow when dad arrives.

After packing, I treated my wounds.

I sighed. "This is gonna leave a lot of bruises. I'm going to have to wear hoodies always."

Then I fell asleep.

A/N:
hello guys, I'm sorry this chapter is short because I have to write chapters for the other books I'm going to publish (all txtzy). I hope you enjoyed!!