Part2

*Recap*

"BYE GUYS!" I yelled, I know they heard me because of werewolf hearing. I went outside, I put on my backpack and got on my bike, then turned it on. I sped off it school for 'another day in hell... or I'll just skip I don't yet' I thought to myself.

>-< >-< >-< >_< ~_~ ~_~
At School
After I got to school I took off my helmet.

*Recap end*

When I got to school, I got off my bike, then take off my helmet then started to go in the school with a smirk (A/N because she was gone for a year. I forgot to add that in the Description and the first chapter). I'm guessing because I'm not that sad, weak little girl I was back then. I hear comments like

'Who is that'

'That new girl is f****** hot'.

When I went inside I made my way to the office. When I got there was a nice lady.

"Hi sweetie how can I help you" she asked

"I'm Kateland I was here the year before, I came back so I'm here for my schedule, locker number, and combo" I told the lady

"Kateland parks? It's nice to see you" she said and I nodded she went through papers then handed me mine.

"Here you go and I'm glad to here that your going to be Alpha tonight" she said smiling, I just nodded my head. When I got to my locker I opened it and got my books and put them in my bag.

*ring*

The bell went off and when I got to the class I had to knock on the door. when I did a women came and opened it.

"May I help you" she asked

"I'm I in the right place" I said as I hand her my paper

"Yes, you are, come in" she said and I came in. I got in there and this scent came to me it was like fresh air and mint.

"You can sit next to Chris over there" she told me, I looked up and met eyes with this Chris guy. 'MATE!' My wolf kept yelling in my head. I walked over and say down after I Broke eye contact. He slid a piece of paper to me.

'Hi I'm Chris I believe were mates come talk to me after class ok?' he wrote on the paper and I wrote back 'ok*-*'.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry I'm not good with cliffhangers. so what do you think.