Chapter 17

Author's note: I changed Pierce, so instead of Milo Mannheim, Pierce will be Shawn Mendes.

YN POV

It's July 3! Tomorrow is the barbecue. I packed my pajamas, a bathing suit, and my party clothes plus hair products, facial cleansers, toiletries, and towels. No, i am not crazy, the last time I went to the lake house was when I was 14, I have changed. Anyway, I out on my lazy clothes because well yeah. I also put my hair in a messy bun since I won't be showering until tomorrow morning.

 I also put my hair in a messy bun since I won't be showering until tomorrow morning

My plan is to go text Gina so me and her can have a sleepover at the lake house

My plan is to go text Gina so me and her can have a sleepover at the lake house. Ricky will have his own sleepover with Peter and Pierce. Only the five of us will be in the lake house because, for one, Ricky is driving me, 2, Peter and Pierce have to buy the hotdogs, patties, and buns for the barbecue and 3, I need to Gina with me help me out with the cooking in the morning. The lake house is just an hour away and I have neighbors who buy fireworks and we can see them form the lake house, it's gonna be awesome. .i got a call from Gina

Hey, we're outside your house, grab your bag and grocery list, and get your sexy ass outside.— Gina said.

—I'm coming, hold on.— I said and I hung up. I grabbed everything I needed for today and tomorrow, said goodbye to my folks, and saw Pierce's van.— Hey y'all. There's a super market I think a mile from the lake house, we can get everything there.

—Cool, but we want to get breakfast first.— Pierce said.

—Yeah, that's cool, I didn't eat breakfast so let's hit the diner.— I said.

We went to the diner, we ate, went to the supermarket, and Pierce drove to the lake house. Everyone was in awe when they saw the house.

—YN, what does your Godfather do again?— Gina asked me

—He's in real estate...and other things.— I said, I told Pierce where to park the car. We got out and got the grocery bags.— By the way, my godfather changed the locks and he forgot to give my family a copy. He said the spare is...here.— I said as I went to the potted plant in the middle of the field. I got it, walked to the front door and opened it.

—Wow, the house is amazing.— Peter said as he left the bag in the kitchen counter.

—I know. Now to put the meat, fruit, and veggies in the fridge so it doesn't go bad. The pasta and rice in the pantry along with the chips please.— I said.

—Hey, where do I put our stuff?— Gina said,

—I think my godfather gave me a room. My room is the one with the big butterfly....don't ask.— I said. Gina went upstairs.

—And our stuff?— pierce asked.

—The room with the skull. You can have your "all nighter" in the living room.— I said. Pierce went to the room.

—Okay, so about Nini, what am I supposed to do?— Ricky asked me. I just poured myself a drink from the fridge. This is gonna be a long day.

Who wants a HSMTMTS version of Shake It Up? I'm telling y'all, me in "quarantine" + Disney Plus = UNLIMITED STORY IDEAS. So obviously either the reader or myself, your choice, will be CeCe and Sofia Wylie will be Rocky. I believe Nini and EJ could be Gunther and Tinka, but instead of foreign twins, they will be the school's it couple. Maybe Ricky can be Deuce, I'm not sure how it will work, but it's going to. Since this will be an AU, probably not all of the HSMTMTS cast will be in the book, and for that I am sorry.

I am basically making your character live the dream of every teenager I have seen in movies.