Haechan sighed. He was excited and worried for Winwin to come back. It'll be a big mess. Well, Yuta and Mark aren't together and Yuta and Sicheng are still a couple but Yuta has been forgetting about him.

It also kind of hurt. Yuta being close to Mark was painful for Donghyuck to watch. Mark was always trying to push him off but Yuta never gave up. What if Mark will like Yuta more?

Haechan looks at the time and notices it's already 1 PM. He sighs and tries to take the blanket off of him so many times but he's way too comfortable.

After a long 10 minutes he's out of his bed. The cold breeze hit him as soon as he took his blanket off. He forgot to close the window last night so his room is freezing right now.
Haechan puts on his slippers and closes the window. He then takes some clothes from his closet and heads to the bathroom.

He's currently home alone. His parents are both at work so he can take his time.

He took a quick shower with music on and then got dressed in his clothes. He brushed his teeth and hair and then headed out of the bathroom.
He goes downstairs and throws himself onto the couch.

"First day of summer break. Let's see what we can do." said Haechan.
He takes out his phone to see if anyone texted him about hanging out. However, the only notification he had was from Pinterest.
"Ouch. That's embarrassing."
He decided to wait a little longer and watch YouTube videos until he got a text.

jacksonwang852g7:
sup hyuck
i havent talked to you or seen you in a long time

full_sunnie:
oh sup
what have you been up to

jacksonwang852g7:
why so formal lol
not much
ok let me just get to the point
in throwing a house party at 7 pm today and i expect you to be there
you can bring your huge group of friends too

full_sunnie:
oh ok ill come and ill ask around
ttyl

jacksonwang852g7:
ttyl

full_sunnie created "who wants to go to jackson wang's party".
full_sunnie added mark_lee, nana_jaemin, lee_jeno, i_m_hendery, djxiao_888, jisung_002, chenle_le, kim_jungwoo, kim_doyoung, _jeongjaehyun, johnnyjsuh, tenlee_1001, moon_taeil, lee_taeyong, kun11xd, lucas_xx444, yangyangx2 and  huang_renjun.

tenlee_1001:
THE JACKSON WANG???
DADDY MATERIAL???
IM IN

johnnyjsuh:
i see how it is
im in too

kim_jungwoo:
i think its safe to say all of us are in

huang_renjun:
i cant cause i need to keep an eye on Mei

full_sunnie:
ok alabama
anyways all of us are coming except for renjun and yuta, right?

mark_lee:
wait you didnt even add yuta to this lol

"Uh oh. He knows."

full_sunnie:
oh
i already asked him in private and he said no