Wow! You Can Actually Write? (Part 2)

Alright, so to clear up some confusion: My friend is a pureblood. However, she became obsessed with muggles from the end of the war, and tries to use their references. Some of them are used correctly, some...are not. I hope this helps with any confusion you have. Anyways, onward with le story! 

*flashback music*

My friend: *is looking around* "There you are! Come on let's go! Pansy is here!"

Me: *is sitting in library bench with nose in book* "Hmm? Oh, that's great! Coming!"

My friend: "Ok, bye!"

She left the room quickly, quite keen on seeing all the old seventh years, including my sister Daphne. Truth be told, I was almost positive she had a crush on Daphne, but surely she'd know better than to like my sister. Now that I had thought it, it seemed practically absurd! I let out a soft laugh, shaking my head at my foolishness as I slowly tidied the area, scanning for any trash left behind. A quick survey told me there was none, but there was graffiti in the corner. I scoffed at the carving in the wood, people will defile the library just to put any vulgar words on, to show that they could write.

Wow! I thought sarcastically, You can actually write! And a bad word, how smart of you!

I left the library without sparing a glance at the drawing, which, had I looked closer, would have not been a vulgar word at all, but instead, a drawing of a heart with initials in it.

C.C & A.G

However, I didn't look, and left the library, leaving my book behind.

"There you are! What took you so long gurl?" Exclaimed my friend, (who still wishes to remain secret, so I will just call them Mira) tapping her foot impatiently in the dungeons. 

"Hey, don't blame me! I was finishing my book!" I cried out in protest, moving briskly to the dungeons to catch up with her. 

She merely threw her head over her shoulder and called, "Boring! Hurry up, Daphne- I mean- Pansy, is waiting for us!"

"I must have you know that Pride And Prejudice is a classic muggle novel, which you will probably like, seeing as how obsessed you are with them now!" I huffed indignantly, as I weaves through the dungeon expertly, everyone else seeming to walk at a snail-like pace compared to us. "And anyway, how did you confuse Pansy with Daphne?" I pondered, confused on how they seem alike.

"I-Their names sound alike, okay?" Retorted Mira, her cheeks flushing a bit before turning back to her usual pale hue.

"Whatever," I shrugged, struggling to catch up. "I guess they do..."

"Oh! We're here!" She exclaimed, seeming relieved to have arrived. She stood outside the new room of requirement, looking quite proud that she was able to find it. 

I just rolled my eyes and said, "Sure, the seventh year Slytherins are totally in the new room of requirement..." my voice trailed off as she opened the door to a giant room in which all the old Slytherins were laughing and chatting with each other. "Woah..." I breathed, unable to find words for this huge room that looked like almost exactly like the old room of requirements relaxing place, except with less items strung all over. "How on earth did you know they were going to be here?"

However, quite unexpectedly, Mira didn't brag, she merely flushed a light shade of pink and proclaimed, "I have my sources..."

As I wandered around, a certain Slytherin caught my attention, and I quickly rushed toward her.

"Pans! There you are!" Pansy Parkinson was my sisters best friend for a while, but they gradually fell out, all the while still remaining friends. At first, I thought she was quite snobby, but then discovered that she was quite interesting to talk to. We slowly became friends, and now were quite close with each other.

"Asty!" She squealed and we hugged tightly. As we hugged, an annoyed cough came from behind her. "Oh, right!" She said, releasing the hug. "Asty, this is Draco Malfoy. Draco, this is Astoria Greengrass."

Draco studied me bemusedly, as if he'd never seen me before in his life. To him, he probably hasn't. I thought, scoffing inwardly.

He gave a little Aha! and pointed at me with a slim finger. "You're Daphne's sister, correct?"

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes and instead smiled politely. "That seems to be all I'm known for, yes."

Pansy seemed to predict that I was angry, and said loudly, "So Astoria! Did you know I'm dating Blaise?"

I gasped in shock, all anger flowing out of me as I let out an excited, "Really?"

"Yes!" Pansy squealed back, and we started to talk about life and other things all throughout the rest of the day, Draco just chiming in with a curt nod or grunt whenever we spoke to him, his eyes revealing that he was lost in thought. Soon, we forgot all about him and started to jab at each other, and tease just like old times.

"So Pansy...hows Blaise?" I wiggles my eyebrows at this, and she snorted.

"We're dating now, remember dumb //AZTEC//?"

"Dang, you're right! Well, I'll just have to find a new method of torture then." I lightly teased, laughing with her.

"Ha! How's Draco? Remember your HUGE crush on him for a while? Oh my gosh, that was so annoying!" She laughed, realizing her mistake a split second too late.

"Oh, really?" Draco smirked, the old glint back in his eyes. 

"Pansy!" I yelled, my face flaming. I quickly turned to him, saying, "That was waaaay back when, don't worry, you're an ugly jerk now." I quickly realized what I just said, and tried to backtrack it quickly. "I mean- you're still hot, I just don't like like you anymore." I smiled nervously, only to find he looked bored already, now that he knew I no longer liked him, and was chatting up some other girl. "Alright then..." I mumbled under my breath before yawning. "Pans, I'm tired, I'm going to head back to the dorms, alright?"

"Okay, take someone with you!" Said Pansy, who was watching Blaise from across the room, and giggling as he looked up every couple of seconds and winking.

"Don't worry," I assured her, "I have...Mira..." I looked around, but she was nowhere to be found. "Or not..." I sighed, looking at the ground dutifully.

"I'll take her," said a clipped voice. "I'm tired too."

My heart sank as I slowly turned around to face the one and only Draco Malfoy.

//Alright! So that went on longish, sorry about that! I know it's not the best, so please correct any errors, and tell me what you think!//

1115 words.

ROLL THE END CREDITS

Kai: "I can't! You don't have any!"

Me: "Wait, you were actually able to operate it?"

Kai: "Uh, yeah, why?"

Me: "Uhhhhh..."

Kai: "WAIT. YOU DIDN'T HAVE END CREDITS THIS WHOLE TIME?!"

Me: "Hehe...oops?"

ACTAUL END