ten

✴️

|Santa Barbara County|
|Neverland Ranch|
|Sunday, January 20th, 1987|
|7:00 am |

Michael

A loud buzzing sound interrupted my sleep. I slowly opened my eyes, looking at the clock that was still buzzing. It read 7:00 am which meant it was time to get up and get ready. Even though I was still tired from Prince waking me up last night, I was very excited for the day ahead. I carefully sat up, reaching over to stop the timer. I look over to Prince, watching him sleep peacefully.

I smiled a little, and didn't realize that the  stare I had turned into a long gaze. I actually prefer Prince like this, than actually being awake. He actually looked kind of adorable, and he slightly snored when he slept. I shook my head, knowing when he woke up, that would all change.

I placed my hand on Prince's shoulder, shaking him gently. He didn't budge, then I shook him a little harder.

"Prince, wake up." I said, not wanting to raise my voice too loud, and he still didn't wake up. I sighed, then I tried once again, shaking him once more but this time even harder.

He stirred, moving a little. Then he slightly opened his eyes, quickly holding a hand up in front of his face, trying to shield his face from the sunlight.

"Come on, get up. We have to get ready. The car is going to be here around 7:45."

"I don't wanna." Prince whined, laying his head back down.

I rolled my eyes, snatching the covers off of him. He groaned loudly, then sat up fully, and turned his head to look at me.

"What the fuck, Michael!?" He shouted, I cringed at the sound of him yelling, it was too early for that.

"It's too early in the morning for you to be yelling." I said tiredly, then turned my body, placing my feet on the floor and standing up, "I'm serious, go get ready."

"You don't tell me what to do. I decide when I'll go get ready." He said, I turned around, crossing my arms while I looked at him.

Ten seconds later, he finally got up from the bed. He walked towards the door and he said, "Now I'll go get ready." Then he walked out of the door, heading into his room. I shook my head at his stupidly, cracking a small smile, trying not to laugh. Then my smile brushed off two seconds later, and then I headed into the bathroom, beginning to start my morning routine.

〰️

When I was finished, I went into the closet and skimmed through my outfits. I looked at the outfit that I wore about two weeks ago at the American Cinema Awards that I had attended with Sophia Loren. But I shook my head, disregarding that thought, that was a bit too fancy.