Before the party

When her phone rang, Luccia really didn't want to wake up but she made an effort because she knows that if she stays in bed, her parents will come to her room to wake her up. She looked at her phone and she checked the profile of Samuel in Instagram. She looked at some photos and videos and she saw Christian and another boy in the majority of his posts. She also looked at Christian's profile and she saw the same boy and another boy. She turned off her phone and she went to the bathroom. She took a shower and she put jeans with a shirt. She went downstairs and she saw her brother eating some cereals behind the TV. He was looking at a show who was popular in Spain. 

"Buongiorno fratello. "

"Good morning sister."

Luccia approached Ander and she kissed him on the cheek. Ander smiled and he started talking :

"Do you want some cereals ?"

"Yeah but stay here. I will make them myself but thanks."

"It was just manners. I wouldn't have moved my ass from this sofa." Said Ander with a little laugh.

"I already know that Ander." Answered Luccia laughing.

"It's better like this, so you won't be disappointed."

Luccia went to the kitchen and took the milk in the fridge, the cereals, a spoon and a bowl. She left the kitchen and she sat next to Ander on the sofa. She put everything on the table in front of her where Ander's foots were laying on the table. She pushed his foots and she started to prepare her cereals.

"How was your training ?"

Ander didn't answered and he kept looking at the TV so Luccia kept talking :

"Bad, right ?"

"Awful. Dad wasn't happy about my performance. Like everyday."

Luccia sighed and she started eating her cereals.

"He's always behind my back. I can't keep doing it."

"Doing what ? Tennis ?"

"Pretending that I'm someone else."

Luccia looked at her cereals and she started biting her lips because she was nervous. She didn't know how to answer. Luccia knew since two months that Ander was gay and she didn't tell anyone, not even Marina. She learnt it because she saw his history on his laptop so she confronted him. She was really understanding and she tried to make him talk with their parents but he never wanted to talk with them about him being gay. 

"Maybe that you should stop pretending ?"

Ander looked at her like she was crazy and Luccia stopped him :

"They could be understanding. Like me."

"Maybe that my mom would be but our father..." He laughed grudgingly.

"You don't know Ander. Maybe that..."

"What about you ?"

"Excuse me ?"

"Aren't you pretending too ? I'm only lying since two months but you... you are lying since years." Said Ander. Luccia couldn't almost heard the end of his sentence. Almost.

"I'm better Ander. It's truth."

"No you're not. You're not the same since Pablo. A part of you died this day."

"A part of everyone died this day. We're all changed since this day. We have lost our faith towards people that we don't know. How do you think that Guzman is feeling with this new students in Las Encinas ?"