Roles

The SCP Foundation
Secure. Contain. Protect. That is the motto of the SCP Foundation. They aren't known to the general public, and they like to keep it that way.

The Undercover Overseer Taken by me.
True identity is O5-6. She volunteered to go undercover to find out why Site-19 is so important to the infiltrated Group of Interest, and to stop them before any damage can be caused. Because of the importance of this operation, only members of the O5 Council and The Right Red Hand know of her presence in the Site. She's breaking one of the most important rules an O5 must follow for this mission: Come in contact with SCPs.

The Anomalous Doctor Taken by Mrdoggo123
A doctor who's exposure to anomalous objects has caused them to be ever so slightly anomalous. This isn't a very uncommon occurrence, so it's not exactly strange in the Foundation. However, this anomaly the doctor has is rather useful for their research.

The Site Director Taken by uh-huh_yeah
The director of Site-19. They have no idea that O5-6 is undercover in their site, and believes it is business as usual.

The Tactical Response Team 3/5 Open
Tactical Response Team Gamma-5, codenamed "The Five-Headed Snake", is one of the more elite response teams in Site-19.
TRT G-5-1: The designation for the commanding officer of the response team. Taken by mysterycasts

The D-Class Always Open
Criminals who are serving a life sentence for the Foundation, and are very expendable. Often were on death's row. Higher-ranking members of the Foundation usually always refer to them by D-[NUMBER DESIGNATION].

The Group of Interest
Motive unknown. Has operatives throughout the Foundation, yet is focusing on Site-19 because of the amount of SCPs stored in it.

The Leader Take by me.
Identity unknown, even by the GoI's operatives. Knows that O5-6 is undercover in Site-19, yet doesn't know her alias. Said to have extensive knowledge of how to weaponize many SCPs.

The Scarlet Hand Taken by Mrdoggo123
Right hand to the Leader, and is the one who learned that O5-6 is undercover in Site-19. Doesn't know her alias, or the Leader's identity. Was trained by the Leader in the use of one Safe-class SCP as a weapon.

Spies Always Open
Operatives of the GoI undercover in Site-19.