Starship Troopers Invasion Part 3

Începe de la început

"Think there's more to his mad rambling?" Mercury asked her.

"Oh, there definitely is." Roman said.

Realizing that there was more to Schnee's mad ramblings then she knew, she hurriedly tried to warn Chow to stop but it was too late. "Adel to Chow, do not restart the engines! Do you copy?"

The two left the holding cell.

"Don't be afraid of the dark." Whitley continued even though no one else was there.

"Good job, Chow. Bridge is green." Nikos said as the bridge came online.

Somewhere on the ship, a Bug's eye moved.

A door opened and let in the Bugs it was holding back.

"Well shit." Qrow said.

"So that's why the ship's engines were turned off." Ghira said.

"They couldn't have brought that many bugs onboard with them, could they?" Kali asked.

Hero and Chase used their jump jets to jump over a crate, but Chase didn't jump high enough. He landed among a swarm of Bugs and they tore into him.

"Chase!" Hero yelled as he skids to a stop.

He retracted his face plate and primed his grenades. "Grenade!"

He killed the swarm that were on him, buying Hero some time.

"Yikes," Sun said. Seeing himself turn to stone was one thing, seeing himself die taking out giant man killing bugs with him was another.

"At least it was a warrior's death." Neptune tried to comfort Sun.

Not wasting his sacrifice, Hero ran for it and warned the troopers. "Bugs! We've got Bugs! Multiple contacts!"

"Holy shit!" Holy Man said as his face plate came up. He and the rest of the troopers in the engine room fired at the attacking swarm of Bugs.

"How the fuck is there so many of the damned bugs on that ship!" Ironwood yelled. That was terrible planning by whoever planned that mission.

"I'll explain later." Zack said. "Let's just say it didn't start out with hundreds of bugs in the ship.

"That better be a good explanation." Pyrrha grumbled. That was her others ship they were talking about.

A trooper was killed and thrown at another trooper by a Bug.

"It's that abyss you were talking about." Kharon said to Holy Man as they fired at the oncoming Bugs.

"Engine room under attack!" Bugspray said into the comms.

Belladone wasted no time. "Take positions! They're coming."

Her team stood guard outside the bridge as she remained with the captain.

Back in the engine room, the remaining troopers were still holding their ground against the increasing Bugs.

Chow got out and immediately fired at a Bug that was too close for comfort.

"Too close." Ren said.

"I'll say." Nora nearly had a heart attack at that.

"Get back to the airlock!" Bugspray ordered. "Move and fire!"

The troopers made a fighting retreat toward the exit.

A Bug managed to get the drop on Kharon and stabbed him with its leg.