Chapter 4:" The separation"

Start from the beginning

"Kesi ha"
Sana jumped and screamed at the same time...

"PC tu? Kutti tu ne dara diya mujhe"
She said to a girl standing behind her with a burger and cold drink in her hands...

"How are you girl...suna ha meri absence mein tu ne bare karname kiye hn...apne wale ko bhaga bhi diya ha"she said in such a calm voice as if it was a small affair...but that was her style she would make even the worst situation sound normal so that her client doesn't panic...she was sana's manager as her old one left her due to some personal problems 2 months back...

Flashback 2 months before....

So sana was in her small office...a room in her flat which she changed into her office for meetings and stuff her manager just left in the morning and now she was clueless about what to do...as she needed someone to manage all her work related stuff...she was thinking about calling sid or VG but then she heard a knock on the door....

She looked up and there was this girl wearing denim ripped jeans and denim jacket...with black hair that were coloured grey at the ends...she was wearing specks....

"Hi sana" she greeted her
"Sorry ap kon ho?"
PC:"apki nai manager she said while sitting on the chair opposite her"
Sana:"excuse me lekin apko kese pta chala that my manager left"

PC:"Mere bare mein do baten mashoor hn...
Aek mujhe jis ke liye kaam krna hota ha mein use dhund leti hn.."

"or dusri?"Sana asked curious.

"Mein sirf unke sath kaam krti hn with whom I connect by heart"
At this sana smiled "I like that"

"I knew you would" she said it with a wink.

My name is priya Chopra but u can call me PC.

"ok PC lets see what you got..."she said shaking her hand.

Tabse they both got along so well that they almost became family pc was the only one after sid with whom sana liked to be a little childish and naughty with cz she was also a pretty mature and serious person but unlike sid she was extremely calm and chilled out girl...she even became friends with sid when they met.

Present time....

Sana:"bakwas mat ker samjhi....mein ne usko nai bhagya ha wo shoot ker gaya ha baher ...han wo ghusa ha mere se per aesa pehle bhi hua ha man jaye ga wo jab mein manau gi usko.."she said with conviction.

PC took a deep sigh" ahhhh!!! You are grieving my friend kubler's five stages of grief...and you are still at the 1st stage denial...so disappointing mujhe laga abhi tak tu dusri ya teesri stage per to pohonch hi gai hoga..."

Deep down sana also knew that this time something was different she had made a mistake that he was not able to forgive even if he wanted to...he was a sports person...he always protected his team and right now his team was the crew of the movie he was working on it was his first main lead project and he didn't want to put his team's hardwork in jeopardy but she denied all that.

Sana:"tu kuch ziyada hi bakwas nahi krni lagi jab se chuti se wapis ai ha lagta ha gher walon ne kuch ziyada hi pamper ker diya ha tere ko..."

PC:"Mein apni beemar maa ko hospitals ke chaker lagwa lagwa ker finally thek thak hansta khelta chor ker aa rahi hn lekin ab mujhe lagta ha yahan tere sath reh ker mein khud beemar hone wali hn"
She rolled her eyes.

Sana"oh sorry m ne to pucha hi nahi kesi hn aunty ab?" In her own misery she forgot to ask her about her mom who was really sick ...it was for that reason PC had to leave in such a hurry ...the first leave she took in two months...

PC shrugged her shoulders
"Thek hn bol to diya... ab tu chahti ha ke teri tarha malodrama krun to sorry actor tu ha mein nahi"

"PC ki bachi ruk tera malodrama mein nikalti hn puri tragedy film banao gi teri to mein aaj tu ruk"she ran after pc who was relieved that she was able to successfully divert sana's attention from sid atleast for sometime.