Chapter 5 - sorta a date?

We're in our seats. The screen is black and not even the advertisements have came on screen yet.

Kami puts the popcorn on his lap and I take a bit of it. It tastes really good. As I take some more I accidentally touch Kami's hand which causes him to use his quirk. Oops. Luckily it didn't destroy anything though.

"I'm sorry for that (Y/N). I'm just a bit nervous..."

"I'm nervous too Kami. I know this is just platonic but I feel like I want something to happen between us. Just not yet"

"Waiting a while isn't a problem for me. I like you but if I want this to last I can't just be your boyfriend on the first day we meet"

He understands. I might give it about 1 or 2 weeks. Yeah, probably 2 weeks. We need to get to know each other more.

The advertisements come on which shocks Kami because he wasn't expecting it to be so loud. I rest my head on his shoulder and tell him there's nothing to be scared of.

He plays with my neko ears and I catch a glimpse of him smiling.

"They're so fluffy!" He whispers.

"Play with them all you want, Pikachu"

He smiles wider and continues playing with my neko ears.

I just can't stop thinking about how adorable he is...

I just hope someday he'll be my Pikachu.

After what feels like forever, the movie starts. Kami focuses on it and I have to try stop myself from daydreaming about how it'll be like to be his lover.

When he sees Pikachu on screen he smiles and cuddles me, whispering "That's me (Y/N)! That's me!"

I smile at him. It seems his level of cuteness is only able to increase after each passing minute.

We end up watching the whole movie together.

"That was so amazing!" Kami shouts.

"Yeah I liked it" I say.

It was probably one of my favourite movies to be honest. It was an enjoyable watch and most of the Pokémon looked so cute!

I think my favourite is Eevee.

Kami says he has a surprise for me and we go to a toy store. After spending a long time looking around he finally finds what he's looking for. A huge Pikachu plush.

He gives it to me as a souvenir from the movie...