Animal Crossing Buddies/ KenmaxReader (Part 2)

heyooooo I know it's been a longg time but i'm gonna try to stay on track and deliver bad Fanfics too you guys so enjoy :)

Y/N POV 

It was around 7 pm when I got a message from Kenma it said "I'm done with practice wanna play animal crossing now?" Honestly, I wanted to say no, I was sleepy and I just got done playing the game but seeing how I was the one who asked him to play I responded with a simple "Yes" ( can't seem too needy now) and I got a reply 30 mins later. A little bit after we Face timed I started the conversation "Why am I the only showing my face?" I said in a sad tone, "I don't know anyways what's your island code?" he said nonchalantly. *sigh* "I'm boreddd," I said not even 20 minutes later "Do you want to stop playing?" he asked "Yes please," I said "Oh okay bye" and he hung up the call. 

The next day in class I got on his case "Kenma! When I said I wanted to stop playing I meant I wanted to play another game!" I said practically yelling. "Oh sorry, we can play again today if you want," he said quietly. and so we did we basically played games together almost every day except for the days when he had to stay longer than usual for practice. Honestly, somewhere along the way I started to like him.