6 - girls night out

Start from the beginning

After many trial and error attempts, I figured out how to tuck my dick away comfortably, just in time for Luna to enter the room as I was pulling up a pair of dark magenta lace panties. "Did you do it?"
She asked. I nodded, and Luna crouched down to stare at my crotch, grabbing my hips and turning my body at different angles to make sure there was no bulge. "Good girl," she praised, smacking my butt. She then handed me the rest of my outfit to put on while she finished her own makeup. I fumbled but eventually figured out how to hook on the nude, strapless bra, then picked up the dress and slipped into it. It was a strapless, hot pink bodycon dress with a zipper down the side that I easily zipped up myself. I gawked at the mirror. I guess the dress was made to accentuate my curves even more, because as I admired myself from all angles, my ass and hips looked huge while my waist looked incredibly tiny. And at the top, it was just enough to show off my boobs and a tiny bit of cleavage without being too revealing. Luna was only halfway through with her makeup when she noticed me staring.

"You look stunning, baby." She said, and I thanked her. "Your shoes are in the box by the closet, I bought them in your size this morning. Practice walking a little bit in them."

"Heels?" I asked, grabbing the box.

"Don't worry, babygirl, they're only 2 inches. You can't wear a dress like that and not wear heels!" I pulled the shoes out of the box to admire them. "Hot pink suede pumps." Luna describes them. They were definitely hot pink. They matched the dress pretty much exactly, and had a tiny hole at the front to show off my toes, I guess. I slipped them on. She was right, they were just my size. I wobbled for a bit, but held on to Luna's dresser as I stood up straight, rising to a whopping height of 5'11". I practiced walking just like Luna told me too yesterday, one foot in front of the other and swinging my hips side to side. I even walked up and down the stairs, and got pretty good at it by the time Luna had finished her makeup and straightening her hair. She called me back into her room, saying it was time for my hair. I glanced at the clock as I sat down, it was now 5:30.

Luna fixed the blonde wig back onto my head and curled it, styling what she called "beach waves." 10 minutes later, she finished and told me she was putting on her outfit and to pick out a perfume for myself. After I decided, Luna came back, wearing a similar outfit to me: a body-con, miniskirt and a matching one shoulder crop top-both a shade of pink a bit paler than my dress-with black thigh-high boots. I had to admit, she looked good as hell.
Her nails were already long and painted black, but she told me I needed some girly nails too. She showed me an assortment of press on nails, and had me pick one while she painted my toes to match my shoes and dress. I picked out white nails with a baby pink heart at the base, and Luna glued them on. Then, we both sprayed perfume, Luna grabbed a purse with some makeup and her phone-I was instructed to leave mine at her house-and we went outside to take pictures.

After many different poses and photos, we were ready to go. I was the most nervous I had ever been for something in my life. If someone figured out who I was, I would die. Social suicide! However, Luna could tell and played some of our favorite songs to calm me down. She also helped me practice my girl voice so I would be ready to talk at the party.

--

When we arrived to her cousins house, It was nearly 8:30. We were fashionably late. I mustered all of my courage and walked by Luna's side into the party. "Don't worry," she mumbled to me as she rang the doorbell. "I told my cousin Andrew that you were one of my girl friends, Cami. He doesn't know anything about my boyfriend." I nodded, putting on a smile and clearing my throat.

"Hey! Luna!" A boy about 17 or 18 who I'm assuming to be Andrew opened the door, lighting up when he saw his cousin.

"Hi Andrew!" Luna embraces him in a hug. "I told you about Cami, this is her." She gestured to me.

"Hi," I said in my best girl voice. Andrew whistled.

"Ooh, mama, you didn't tell me Cami was this smoking hot!" He said, with a wink. I blushed, and said a quick thank you before following Luna in the door. "Hey," Andrew quickly pulled me back for a moment by grabbing my bare shoulder. "Come talk to me later, okay pretty lady?" I blushed even harder.

"Sure," I blurted out dashing after Luna.

"What in the awkward hell was that?" She whisper-shouted to me.

"I dunno," I mumbled lowly, dropping the girl voice. "He wants me to come talk to him later."

"Yeah, he's into you!" Luna winked.

"I know! Why do you look so excited! I'm dating you."

"Not for tonight you aren't," Luna pinched my butt. "Tonight you are a total babe named Cami, I'm sure there'll be boys drooling over you. Go hook up with whoever you want! I won't care tonight."

"No. I'm straight. There's no way I'm even going to flirt with a boy tonight. I'm only here for you." I insisted.

"We'll see about that." Luna shrugged, and pulled me over to the kitchen where the drinks were.

--

After a few drinks, I was starting to get tipsy when Luna invited me to the dance floor. I did, and we danced our hearts out to some fun songs, and I learned how to get low like a girl. It was fun, showing off all my curves and flipping my hair around like I was a real girl. Luna spun me at one point, and that's when I made eye contact with someone I really didn't want to. "Shit." I murmured,
running off of the dance floor and finding an empty hallway to lean against and catch my breath. Luna hurried after me.

"What was that? Babygirl you can't quit on me." She insisted, trying to pull me back to the dance floor.

"Jackson," I panted. "Jackson, Nathan, and Zander." Three of the most popular guys in our school, Jackson being the ultimate jock, were in a group on the dance floor. And I had made eye contact with Jackson. Luna understood what I was saying and smirked.

"Was he checking you out?"

"What? I don't know, maybe."

"I think you should kiss him." Luna crosses her arms. "You need to get over this fear. I promise you nobody's going to recognize you."

"No way." I said, determined.

"Fine." Luna teased, beginning to make her way in the opposite direction. "I guess I'll just show them some pictures I have on my phone of who you really are and-"

"Wait wait! Okay, okay Luna! I'll do it. I really don't want to though." I grumbled.

"I'm telling you, if you don't get your slutty little ass over to him and make out with Jackson Holt by the end of this party, a lot more people than just them three are going to be seeing theses pictures." Luna threatened. I groaned, thumping my head against the wall.

"Okay, fine." I said, putting on my girl voice again. "I'm getting a drink." I then left for the kitchen, which was by the dance floor, crossing my arms, which happened to push my fake boobs together more. Angrily, I cracked open a beer bottle and started to drink, and turned around to lean on the counter when I noticed Jackson staring right at me. I quickly diverted my gaze, but remembered what I had to do. Might as well get it over with, I thought, flipping my hair to one side seductively as I saw him and his minions approach me.

"You are fiiiine, girl," Jackson started, leaning on the counter against me. I took a swig from my beer and put it back on the counter, crossing my arms again to accentuate my boobs.

"You're not so bad yourself, boy." I responded, looking up at him. He wasn't much taller than me in my heels, I would guess 6 foot.

"What's your name, gorgeous? You from around here?" He asked, turning to face me.

"Cam-Camille." I stuttered, realizing mid-sentence using just Cam was way too close to my real name. "I live up by Eastwood." I lied, saying I lived an hour in the opposite direction that I really did.

"I'm Jackson, from the suburbs like an hour South of here." He said, flipping his blonde hair back. "Hey, some friends and I are about to start a game of spin the bottle, care to join?" He invited.

"Sure," I said flirtatiously, jutting my hip out to one side. "As long as it means a chance to get with you," I smirked, and noticed his cheeks go red. Wow, I really am that hot of a girl that Jackson Holt wants me.