The Bakery In front of The Diner

Y/n's P.O.V

Heading my way towards my mom's bakery after school while listening to music feels really peaceful. let's just wish that the moment will not get interupt by a certain red haired boy, I stop in front of the closed bakery and opens the locked door with my key that is dangling like a necklace on my neck.

I head inside the bakery and open the windows and let the speaker play the music i've been listening to (Bitch Boss by Doja Cat) I get a bowl and put water, sugar and active dry yeast and let it soak for 5 minutes as I start making the lemonade by cutting 6 lemons in half and squeeze them in the large container filled with water ice and sugar as I mixed it together.

once 5 minutes passed I put the flour and baking soda and a bit of salt in the bowl and starts mixing it gently and let it rest as I cover the top with a clean plastic wrapper and I open the deep fryer and smile and once I finish letting my dough rest I get it again as I get a circular cutter and I made about 20 circular dough and deep fry them at medium heat.

I get another bowl and get my homemade strawberry jam and set it aside, I grab 3 pieces of chocolate bar and melted it using a microwave as I flip the dough to get it evenly cooked, I bring my attention back to the chocolate and carefully put a right amount of coconut oil as I whisked it gently, once the doughs are ready, I carefullt get them drain them from the oil, once done I made a hole on the dought and gently injects it with he strawberry jam and coated the top with the melted chocolate. Once finished I put them on the containers as I continue to bake different kind of pastries.

"Yo." I look back and saw Souma-kun, "ah Souma-kun! just in time! care to try my donuts?" I smile at him "don't mind if i do!" he grabs one and took a bite of it as i saw his eyes widen as some jam splutter a bit on his lips to his cheeks as I stiffle my laughter and hear him moan a bit made me blush a bit, "s-so how is it?" "so good! the jam is perfectly matched with the chocolate! and the donuts are a bit crunchy on the outside and fluffy on the inside! you truly are the goddess of pastry!" he gives me a thumbs up "thanks! oh and shouldn't you be working now?" I point towards the diner in front of my mom's bakery "oh right! thanks for the treat by the way! see you tomorrow at school n/n!" he waves and heads towards the diner as many students and passerby starts buying the donuts and other pastries I made

Third P.O.V

Once 9:00 pm hits, all the store starts closing down as Y/n closes the front door of the bakery and saw a busty woman heads inside the diner of Souma making her confused but let them be, as she heads towards the back door of the bakery and heads inside, since her home is basically the bakery, as she locks the backdoor she heads upstairs to her room taking a bite in one of her donuts and pulls out her assignment and starts woking on it, after her assignment, she went to take a quick bath and ate her leftover f/f and went to sleep after that.

(Hi minna-san! I recently just got into food wars and fell in love with it! since I can't find any roleplayers to do it with me, I decided to make a story about it! please go easy since this is really my first time making a Food Wars Fanfiction! now hope you enjoy it!)

Fun Fact: Y/n loves fried pickles.