Dramione Part Two

• Dedicated to Theødøre Nøtt

"Is there Anything I left out?" Draco Malfoy joked as he and Hermione Granger circled the frozen lake together. They had been getting to know one another better.

Hermione sat down by an old snowy tree and shook her head "You've pretty much...got everything." Hermione nodded, she could remember half of things that Draco just said, but she kept a warm smile on her face.

"Hermione, I am really glad we did this. I can't believe you agreed to walk with me after everything I've done to you. Thank you for giving me a chance. " he avowed, sitting down beside her and scooting close, pretending to shiver.

Hermione nodded "its my pleasure Draco" she smiled putting an arm around him.

Draco beamed and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, leaning into her protectively. 

"This is nice." He grinned.

She smiled at him and rested her head on his shoulder "Yeah it is" she agreed staring into open space.

They spent hours sitting by the lake talking and sharing memories. When Hermione coupe stand the cold no longer Draco dropped her off at the portrait hole. Today had gone better than he had ever hoped.

******

Hermione decided to meet Draco in the entrance hall, she was wearing blue jeans and a wooly coat. She was waiting anxiously but smiling at anyone going by until she saw Draco "Hey!" She greeted warmly.

He had his usual scowel on his face until he caught sight of her. His face lit up and he gave in to her infectious smile.

"I am glad you decided not to stand me up." He beamed.

Hermione shook her head "why on earth would I stand up a friend?" She asked nicely and sliding her arm through his.

Draco blushed ever so slightly as they took off to the road.

"Because that friend is a Slytherin prick? " he suggested.

Hermione shook her head "I don't think you're a prick anymore Draco.." she began softly.

His entire countanance brightened as they stepped onto the road that led off the grounds of the castle to Hogsmead.

"Really? So what do you think now? "

Hermione nodded "I think you're charming and lovely." Hermione admitted blushing slightly.

Draco almost stopped walking but for the shock. She just called him charming. Was it possible that maybe she might like him too?

"Charming? That is a massive upgrade from prick. I'm honored." He grinned.

Hermione smiled and didn't take her arm off his. "I'm glad" she smiled.

"So where shall we go.first? " he asked trying.g to.make this day special for her

Hermione looked at him "well didn't you need to do Christmas shopping?" She asked curiously.

"Yeah but we will get that done eventually. You pick." He smiled.

Hermione thought drawing her coat closer to.her "hmmm well I do have a sweet tooth rift now." Hermione suggested

Draco grinned. "Honeydukes it is "

Hermione dragged Draco into honeydukes and then let go of his arm "Oh Honeydukes, is heaven for anyone" she smiled twirling a little.

Draco smiled and followed her through the aisles picking up anything she said she wanted with the intent on purchasing it all for her when we was done browsing.