Dromione RP Part One

• Dedicated to Hermïøñë Jean Grangerr X

Hermione was walking around the Great Hall, alone. Her books was heavy and she kept dropping her books until she reached her normal seat at the Gryffindor table. That is until she heard the familiar voice behind her belonging to Draco Malfoy.

"What are you up to, Granger?" He asked softly, picking up her Anchient Runes book from the floor behind her and setting it next to her on the table.

She took the Ancient Ruines book from him and slipping in her bag "Umm..Studying...why? What are you planning Malfoy?" Hermione asked suspiciously.

"Nothing. I'm just...bored." He shrugged, motioning to the almost empty Great Hall. It was Chritmas Holiday and the castle was empty of most of its students.

Hermione turned her back onto him reading one her books "So you turn to me when you're bored?" she asked carelessly flicking through the pages.

Something flashed across his face that looked a lot like fear or hurt but Hermione couldn't be sure.

"No, it's not like that."

She turned to face him again, shutting her book "Then what is it?" she asked softly, she wasn't going to be harsh with him, if he wasn't been mean to her. And she didn't have Ron or Harry with her either.

"I just tought, seeing as how we both are alone right now, we could hang out." He shrugged, avoiding eye contact.

She nodded putting her reading book in her bag and then nodded "Sure, I'd like that" she smiled slightly.

He gave a relieved smile and sat next to her.

"Great. So what are we up to?" He asked .

Hermione cleared her throat and then put her bag on the floor next to her "Well I was having a read, but I think thats not going to happen now. And you?" she asked timidly. She never really had a conversation like this before.

"I was hoping we could go for a walk? Some nice cold air would do me a bit of good." He proposed hopefully.

Hermione stood up already ahead of him "Sure, a walk sounds nice" she agreed "Can I drop my bag off at Gryffindor Common Room first, it's really heavy." she asked.

"Sure, I'll carry it for you." He offered, taking the bag from her without waiting for a reply. He grabbed all of her books off the table as well and pulled Ancheint Runes from her grasp, adding it to the stack in his arm. "You lead the way." He smiled.

Hermione couldn't really argue with Malfoy, but Hermione lead the way out of the Great Hall. She lead the way to the seventh floor and outside the common room and muttered the password "I'll be one minute" she smiled taking the books off him.

He handed her her bag and watched her crawl through the portrait hole.

'What am I doing?' He agonized to himself. 'She will never go for someone like me. This is pathetic...I should just go before she comes back.' He tuned to go but hesitated. 'If i ditch her now she might never speak to me again....what do I do?'

Hermione just dropped her bag onto a red armchair in the corner "Watch that for me please Nicholas?" she asked and smiled when Nicholas agreed. Hermione climbed through the portrait hole once more and saw Draco's back to her "Alright I'm ready" she announced.

He turned around with wide eyes and smiled.

"Wonderful, shall we?" He half offered his arm and half gestured for her to take the lead, feeling awkward.

Hermione awkwardly took his arm and smiled up at him.

He blushed, leading her back to the entrance hall and out onto the snowy grounds. Everything looked pure, glowing white. It was an even unbroken blanket of snow, not even the footprint of a squirrel to marr the beautiful landscape. They left a solitary pair of prints leading to the lake.