UA

UA wow never thought I would be here! Currently I was outside of 1-A's door waiting for shota to call me in.

"Problem child get in here" the hobo yelled. Nahh I'm going to make a grand entrance. I used my quirk and stopped time. I opened the door and walked in. Omg! This grape boy! Eww a pervert. I walked over to him and moved him away from this green haired girl, but then I saw......KATSUKI!i set the grape on his lap and sat in shotas chair, and started time again. Let the fun begin! *BOOM* I looked over to see kats standing up with his desk blown up,and the grape boy over in the corner unconscious. I just bursted out into laughter, and all eyes were on me. "H-hey.....s-....shota!" I said laughed my ass off. I fell out of his chair,and continued to laugh. He just sighed and told me to introduce myself. "Hello my name is izuku,my quirk is time. I can stop time for how long I want,and the only drawback I have is that I get tired if I use it too long. Also my age is 15" I looked over kats and smirked. "You did that you little shit" "indeed I did put the grape boy on your lap kats,yes I did,but in my defences he was going to touch the green haired girls boob so i saved her, but I couldn't help but play a trick on my good old friend" he just chuckled and we did a fust bump. "Its good to see ya izu" "you too kats" " well sorry not sorry to interrupt your reunion but it's time for class" the sleep deprived hobo said. I sat down in the deku behind kats.....well what as his desk. "Fuck I don't have a fucking desk anymore" "Bakugou it is inappropriate to use suck profanities in the classroom" "who's the square" I said making some people laugh. "I am-" "AH!I don't really want to know. Damn" I just glared at him and he sat down. "Ahh yes the trick you pulled izuku cost bakugou desk" "I mean I can sit in your desk and he can sit in this one" "THAT IS-" i stopped time before glasses could talk anymore. Damn I already know hes going to be a pain in the ass and go. "there you go kats" "problem child get up" "but whyyyyyyyyy?" "If sensei says to get up than you get up! It is-" "SHUT UP ALREADY YOU SQUAIR I WAS GOING TO GET UP JUST SHUT UP! I WILL NOT HESITATE TO FUCK YOU UP IF YOU DONT LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE! YOU THINK BAKUGOUS ANGER IS BAD JUST WAIT AND SEE WHAT I WILL DO WHEN I GET MAD!"kats ran over to me and held me back from going after glasses. "Bakugou izuku you're excused for the day"

Sooooo.....tell me what you think so far of this. If its confusing then tell me and I will work on it. This,only my second story so I want feedback of what I can improve on. Thank you and stay out of too much truble!