Spidey
Holy frick frack tic tac snick snack!
I'm late!!!

Capsicle
......
...Language...?

Later After School...

Peter politely spoke with Lizzie, then walked through security as fast as he could, eager to continue his AI with Mr Stark. Today was his second day at the internship and he had already learned so much!

Whilst Peter stood in the elevator, he was happily thinking about what he would be able to add to his AI. Peter was so lost in his thoughts that he almost didn't notice when the elevator stopped early to let someone else in...

Bruce Banner entered the elevator, trying to make himself as small and irrelevant as possible. Unfortunately for Bruce, Peter was too smart not to realise that his favourite scientist was in such close proximity to him.

Peter had already begun fanboying on extreme levels and struggled to splutter out, "Y-you're Bruce Banner!" totally not losing his cool.

Almost sadly Bruce sighed and said, "Yes." Peter instantly picked up on Bruce's tone and was slightly confused. Nevertheless, Peter anxiously asked, "Can I take a picture?"

Miserably, Bruce replied, "Sorry, kid, the Hulk can't come out." His voice was completely monotonous and it sounded like he had said that sentence so many times he was exhausted of repeating it.

Peter frowned slightly, but then smiled even wider than before. "Oh, no, I didn't want a picture with the Hulk. I mean, Hulk is cool and all, but you're my favourite scientist and I've read all of your books at least twenty times!" Peter fanboyed.

Bruce blinked a few times, visibly confused. "Y-you understood my books?" he stuttered out.
Peter grinned like the maniacal fanboy he was and chirped, "I read them all the time! When I was little my uncle would read them as bedtime stories and explain them so I'd understand!"

A tear escaped Bruce's eye, although he quickly wiped it away. "Thanks, kid," Banner said, infinitely happier than before, "so do you still want that picture?"

After they took a couple of selfies, they talked science. When Bruce learned Peter's name, he seemed slightly surprised. Peter didn't think much of it though, maybe he just looked more like a William or a Godfrey?

When Bruce left the elevator, Peter immediately whipped out his phone and sent a text to the group chat.

Spidey
GUESS WHAT?!
I JUST MET BRUCE BANNER!
AND I GOT A SELFIE!!!

Peter could've sworn that his enhanced hearing heard Bruce's phone ding three times, but thought nothing of it, probably a coincidence.

Peter soon left the elevator and entered Mr Stark's lab. Strangely, at the exact same time as Peter got a notification from the group chat, Mr Stark's phone also buzzed.

Tiny
That's amazing, Bug Bro!!!

Peter worked on his AI, with Mr Stark, for a couple of hours until the two for hungry. After Peter's stomach growled obnoxious loudly, Mr Stark announced that he would make then sandwiches.

Peter insisted on helping, which Mr Stark seemed oddly worried about...
However, since Stark couldn't think of a reason not to let him help, Peter ended up impaling himself with a butter knife.