As soon as she walked outside her heart dropped. She looked seen damn near 4 cops pointing their gun at K3 while he stood there with his hands over his head.

After K3 stormed out of the hospital oblivious to him there were cops outside of the hospital who instantly trained their eyes on him once he left outta the hospital looking angry. They figured he was up to no good. I mean look at him. He was sporting tattoos from the face on down.

He was wearing all black and he looked angry. That was all they needed to assume that he was doing something he wasn't suppose to do.

"HEY, PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" A policeman yelled throwing Kamari off as he stopped in his tracks. He knew he didn't do anything wrong, he figured to the police was just bored and he wasn't about to entertain it. Kamari being Kamari he waved em off and started back walk.

"I SAID PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" The policeman yelled again but this time he took his gun out aiming it at Kamari as he partners followed in suit.

"Shit." Kamari said stopping putting his hands over his head turning toward the police.

"Come towards us." One of the policemen's said.

"Ian moving." Kamari said already hip to their games.

"Come towards us sir." The policeman said sternly. He would be a fool to try to walk toward four policemen who were aiming their gun at him. Four guns aiming at a unarmed black man.

"Kamari don't move !" K3 heard that soft voice which always seemed to calm his nerves. He looked lver at Kiya and he knew she was scared out of her mind.

Im her eyes she seen 4 white policeman aiming their guns at her man, her black man. Soon a crowd started to form outside of the hospital.

"Im not moving." Kamari said shaking his head.

"Sir, your resisting arrest." One of the officers said.

"What is he getting arrested for?" Kiya asked slowly trying to walk toward K3.

"Stay back." A officer said pointing his gun at her. That just angered K3 even more.

"Mane that point no gun at my lady, yall taking shit too far." Kamari said dropping his hands from over his head and the officer who pointing their gun at Kiya was now trained on Kamari again.

"Put your hands up !!" The officer yelled.

"Yall is wrong, i've been watching yall watch that young man since he came out of that hospital. He haven't done anything wrong but because he's black you think he did something. That young man haven't done anything but be black !" A woman yelled as she was recording what was going on in front of her. Same as a few others.

"Kamari putting your hands up." Kiya said and he did what she had said. But he put his hands up before dropping to knees getting down laying on his stomach putting his arms behind his back.

"If yall gone arrest me, come on." Kamari said, but he refused to move from where he was.

"Get up, and walk towards us." The officer said.

"Kamari don't get up." Kiya said wiping her face and he trained his eyes on hers.

"Im not getting up." K3 said talking to the officers but keeping his eyes trained on Kiya as he watched his father and his li sister walk out the hospital instantly putting their eyes on the commotion going on around. Which was him.