Chapter 33

Kiya | KY |
Houston, Texas

"And i beennat im still is so watch yo tone yeah, send yo ass home yeah." I rapped jumping round in my room.

"Stop listening to this dumb ass nigga." My cousin Tyrell, Daja brother said coming in my room with Daja behind him.

"How he dumb?" Daja asked.

"How the hell he cheat on his girl kick her out his house she sneak back in start fighting lose the fight then stab the girl then the hoe get arrested then he gone live talm bout his wife.. nigga what typa shit." Tyrell said looking in disbelief.

"Aye she say she ready to die bout dat dick, cause she'll go to war for it." Daja said and i laughed.

"Then she sat there and let that mane say some 'not her bitch ass daddy' that hoe woulda been disclaimed." Tyrell ranted.

"Yeah, that hoe dumb and i can't believe that's really his wife." I said in disbelief.

"Mane thats them drugs talking he know he fa me fuck outta hea." Daja said.

"Like bitch he cheated on you then kicked you out." Tyrell said.

"Okay I don't care about yb and no damn yaya." I said waving them off changing the song i had playing.

"Who that is that keep blowing up your phone?" Daja asked me.

"Some nigga i met at a party." I shrugged declining the call.

"What happened to the other one?" Daja asked and Tyrell frowned at me.

"Damn you thuggin." He said laughing.

"What other one?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"The one who came got you from momo house." She said and i rolled my eyes.

"Girl fuck him." I frowned causing her to frown.

"damn what he did?" She asked and i shook my head.

"ion wanna talk about him." I shrugged ion like telling my business to nobody. It just ain't me ian finna go around looking like yb hoes. Dumb asf.

"Well what happened with dude from the party?" She asked.

"He clingy." I shrugged. Literally nigga been texting him for 3 days now and he is clingy as fuck. He act like a lightskin. He get mad when ion text him back within 2 minutes like damn nigga im doing something. Then he got mad cause i called him a nigga. He too cute to act like a bitch.

"Girl you being dramatic." Daja said. Tuh only if you knew only if you knew. My phone started buzzing causing me to look down at it and roll my eyes.

Maybe: Kamari🥰
iMessage

Maybe: Kamari🥰

Bring yo ass outside.

Im straight, go home.

  Either you come hea
or ima come innat mafucka.

It been what 4 days and now
you wanna talk lmaoo ion wanna
talk fomf😘.
Read at 9:45pm.