The start-Cuddling

Izuku's POV:
"Hey!"I said to my best friend, Mina Ashido
Oh, right! I'm Izuku Midoriya! I'm 16 and go to UA. My best friends include Uraraka, Mina, And Denki
Iida stopped being friends with me once he found out that I was gay.
"Hey!" Mina yelled back to me as she came running up to our table in the Cafeteria. "Watcha doing?" She asked me as she sat down
"Waiting for the others" I replied to her question
"Hey guys!" We turned around to see Denki, Uraraka, And Kirishima, my crush
"We wanted Kiri to tag along with us today!" Denki said as the three up them say down. "K!" Me and Mina said in unison, yet I let her win this time. We talked about quirks and allmight for awhile before Uraraka, Mina, And Denki got up and Mina said " We have to go work on a project! Bye!" Me and Kiri said bye back and then they left
"Hey Deku?" Kiri asked
"Ya?" To my surprised i answered back really calm when I thought was gonna stutter
"C-can you come to my dorm after school to help me with h-homework?" He said to me, stuttering.
"Uh s-sure!" I said back with a smile.
"Ok see you then!" Kiri said before he got up to head to English while I had to go to History.
~Time skip to after school brought to you by my lazy ass~
"Oi, Nerd!" I heard while walking to Kiri's dorm, it was from Kacchan.
"Y-yes Kacchan?" I managed to say
"Why are you going to that extras dorm, huh?" He said with a sneer
"T-to study, why?"
"No reason" was all he said and then turned around and went back to his dorm.
I knocked on Kirishimas door and he answered me rather quickly but I just shrugged it off.
"Hey Deku!" He said as he opened the door "Come on in!"
I walked in and to my surprised it was rather neat then I expected.
"Wow Kiri your room is spotless!" I said in awe
"T-thanks!" He said back and sat down on the floor and patted a spot next to him for me to come sit. I sat down next to him and we started to study on his History HomeWork. We worked for about 3 hours when we somehow ended up playing video games. We started playing Mortal Combat at i was winning so far! Kirishima couldn't Believe that I was winning because he knew i usually losed to Mina whenever we played. As soon as i won his jaw dropped. "Whats wrong?" i asked him and he replied with "YOU WON!!" I was shocked to him actually happy that I won. "S-sorry im just happy you actually won against someone in this game!" He said to me all flustered like. "Its alright" I told him and put my hand on his shoulder but i quickly took it away. "s-sorry!" i said to him before he gave me a light kiss on the lips. I was shocked. MY CRUSH JUST KISSED ME!!!!! "I-i like you a lot Izu..." Was all he said then i started hugging him. "I like you too!" I then started cuddling him and he put on Tangled, AKA One of my FAVORITE MOVIES!!!!!! I fell asleep and he turned the TV off and we went to bed.

A/N: Sorry its kinda short i hoped you like and please tell me if you like fluff cause then that tells me that I need to do more of this kind of stuff!