New Day, New Rival

(note: Blue Eyes White Dragon must be in your deck submission. You can submit 4 custom cards for the deck too.)

Robert POV

It's morning, and it's too bright to have my bed positioned to be right in the light every morning. I get up, get dressed and grab my deck and draw the top cardas usual and its... Dark....Blade? Where did Dark Magician and His Apprentice Go!!! I notice my window open, and run over putting my deck into it's case on my waist, and see that the lock was broken, someone who knew my deck had stolen them! They stole my Favorite Cards! There's only one person who could've! I run out of my room, put on my shoes, hurriedly brush my teeth, grab my bag, and leg it towards school at top speed, until I slam facefirst into Téa Gardner and we both hit the ground, and I rush to my feet grabbing my pack and my deck case and sprint off.

Me: "ow...that stung! Sorry but I Gotta get Dark Magician Back!!!"

I finally catch up to Y/N, and stop them with my chest heaving, jeez that was a lot of running.

Me: "Stop right there! *Hff* *hff* You stole my cards so I want em back!"

Y/N: "I haven't the faintest idea what your talking about."

Me: "My Dark Magicians! I want em back! Now Give Them back!"

Y/N then pulls out my cards from their deck case.

Y/N: "You mean these things, we both know that you don't deserve them. They Belong in the deck of a Duelist who knows how to use them properly!"

Me: "Fine then if I can beat you in a duel then you'll return them to me! If I lose you get another card from my deck!"

Good thing they didn't know all the cards in my deck, I rarely get the chance to use him, but I know he can win this. Y/N then takes me to a duel Arena and we both pick a side, I pick Blue and Y/N picks Red.

Me: "Let's go. You start."

Y/N: "Fine then, I start out with the Hitotsu-Me Giant! And I end my turn!"

Me: "I Draw! Let's Go Lemon Magician Girl!"

(Lemon Magician Girl)

Me: "I set a card and end my turn."

Y/N Draws a card and I look at my hand, Familiar Posessed Dharc, Winged Kuriboh, Kiwi Magician Girl, and tribute Doll. It looks like he isn't here yet..

Y/N: "Well now, I summon Axe Raider in attack mode, now Axe Raider, cut that little lemon girl down to size!"

Oh crap I'm screwed if I don't do something! What should I do!

???: 'Why Don't you let me help?'

Then I feel an odd sense of calm wash over me, and I smile confidently.

Me?: "Sorry, but you fell into my trap, Whenever Lemon Magician Girl is attacked, She calls on a friend for help, using her magic to weaken their enemy ! And it looks like Familiar Posessed Dharc is stepping up to help!"