Chapter 1

"Hey get of me!" I pushed Damian and hurriedly ran downstairs before he could get me and went to the kitchen panting from all that running.

“You two act like kids sometimes, now sit and help me cut these vegetables”. I groaned and sat down, “Bribri you gonna pay for this" shouted Damian, my elder brother, I laughed, “So mom what are you actually making for dinner?" She just smiled and said, “you I’ll see", and she kept smiling.

I kept thinking is mom okay, today she’s been smiling alot. Well, I let it slide, whatever it is she will definitely tell us.

The door bell rang and Diana came in looking all worn out and her eyes where puffy, instantly i knew something was definitely wrong, she didn’t even spare us a glance and went upstairs.

“Who came in?”, said mom. “It’s Diana...uhm mom let me check up on her, will be right back" and i zoomed off before she could say anything.

I knocked at her bedroom door but no response, so i pushed the door slightly and went in, no one was in sight so I guessed she was in the bathroom.

I sat by the edge of her not so made bed, looking at the frame place on her side bed drawer, it’s a picture of me and Diana when we where kids, this brought back alot of happy memories.

Diana is my immediate elder sister. We are not that best of friends but we always try to be there for each other but recently she has developed a new behaviour towards me and its so strange I won’t call that hate but she confuses me, it makes me wonder, what have I done wrong.

I got out of my thoughts when I heard the toilet door open. Her eyes locked with mine and she gave me a straight face, “and what are you doing here?" She raised an eyebrow, “I came to check on you, what’s wrong?” “It’s none of your business.” I winced at her sharp tone, my mind was telling me to shut up but my mouth didn’t think so,
“Of course it is! because if something should affect you it affects me too, so I want to know, maybe....if is possible to help”

“Whatever, now get lost I want to have my space, nuggets.”

I sighed and stood up from the bed, when I got to the door I stopped without looking back at her and said,
“l wish we could be the way we where before, I don’t know what’s  going on but I wish you never changed to this...”

I didn’t bother to turn and look at her expression and i left feeling suffocated.

************
So how did you enjoy this chapter? Tell me what you think, don't forget to vote and share to your friends

Next updated will be on Wednesday
Ciao💙